SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Here's something interesting. I found this picture from San Diego Comic Con from 11 years ago. It's from the panel for Batman The Brave And The Bold. Diedrich Bader holds up his son, who's dressed as Moon Knight. And then 7 years later, he would voice him on Ultimate Spiderman.

We have a tie due to both episodes getting 2 votes. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick "Blood Moon" to move on. The last matchup is monstrous sleepovers. We have the DC Superhero Girls episode "Living The Nightmare" and the Amphibia episode "The Sleepover To End All Sleepovers" .

Today's TOTS episode has 2 Amanda Waller voice actors. Vanessa Williams voices Captain Beakman (first name Candace), one of the show's major characters. Her younger sister Cora is voiced by Yvette Nicole Brown.
    And the winner of this matchup is Night Of The Living Doo, which got 2 votes. Castle Crawl got 1 vote. The next matchup is Frightening Transformations. It's between the Batman: The Brave And The Bold episode "Shadow Of The Bat" and the Big City Greens episode "Blood Moon".

So, would a moderator be able to help out @Chevistian C in changing the title of the thread for The Curse Of Molly McGee into its current title The Ghost And Molly McGee?

I don't know if Penn (from Penn And Teller) has ever sung before in other shows, but he should try more often.
    The winner of this matchup is "Dia De Los Muertos", which got 2 votes. "The Return Of El Capitan" got 1 vote. The next matchup is Haunted House Adventures. It's been the Scooby Doo TV special "Night Of The Living Doo" and the Glitch Techs episode "Castle Crawl".

Both "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" and "Too Cute To Spook" are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick "Too Cute To Spook" to move on. The next matchup is between the Elena Of Avalor episode "The Return Of El Capitan" and the Vampirina episode "Dia De Los Muertos".

Remember when Ben Bates criticized the animation of the recent Marvel cartoons when he talked about his Captain Marvel cartoon that wasn't picked up? Well, here's a drawing he did of Hawkeye.

JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    We did get to see Clint in his EMH costume for a flashback and I thought it was underwhelming. It was less the movie costumes fault, then it was that character design during that era was lacking.
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    Falcon started with a very comic inspired costume, but I don’t think it looked all that great on the show.
    Frontier
    Frontier
    The animation certainly didn't help, but some of the movie designs looked a little too busy or drab to have worked well even if the animation looked better in my opinion.
    The winner of this matchup is "Luna Eclipsed", which got 2 votes. "New Haunts" got 1 vote. The next category is A Forest Adventure. We're comparing the Harvey Beaks episode "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" to the Sofia The First episode "Too Cute To Spook".

The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance (a prequel series to the movie The Dark Crystal) has been cancelled after one season. I haven't seen the show or the movie, but I think fans won't be happy with this.

LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    Netflix's business model has been to make enough "Original" content for people to subscribe, build up enough catalogue, and cancel what they don't need anymore ,they'll still own the series and not lose it. They aren't making things to go on for time they are doing things to keep up a catalogue for subscribers ,make new stuff so they aren't bored. A throw away model
    5YearsOnEastCoast
    5YearsOnEastCoast
    @LinusFan303 That's a terrible model. I thought streaming services are supposed to be a better alternative than TV networks?
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    It could be because more streaming services have popped to the point that they've been the new tv networks. It's still a competition either way.
    The winner of this matchup is "Littlest Pet Shop Of Horrors", which got 3 votes. "Terrifying Tristate Trilogy Of Terror" got nothing. The next matchup is between the My Little Pony episode "Luna Eclipsed" and The Casagrandes episode "New Haunts".

And the winner of this matchup is "Tricked", which got 2 votes. "Legends Of Bookini Bottom" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the Phineas And Ferb episode "Terrifying Tristate Trilogy Of Terror" and the Littlest Pet Shop (2012) episode "Littlest Pet Shop Of Horrors" .

Welcome to the first matchup for this Halloween edition of Media Brackets. Today, we're comparing 2 Nickelodeon Halloween specials that aired on October 13, 2017. They are the SpongeBob episode "Legends Of Bookini Bottom" and The Loud House episode "Tricked".

I wish a happy 35th birthday to Mairghread Scott. She's worked on many projects like Ultimate Spiderman, Kaijudo, Transformers Rescue Bots, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Marvel Rising, Justice League Action, Wonder Woman Bloodlines, and more.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Currently obsessed with this Pat Benatar song. Funny, because I've listened to her music for years and I had  no idea this was her.

Will someone please ask Discotek Media to redub "Saint Tail" or just dub the undubbed episodes?
Boy, this Dan Schneider guy is pretty sketchy.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released in North America. It was nice to finally have a chance to experience the content that was previously only available on the International Version of the game (such as the Dark Aeons Side Quest).

Featured Posts