harry580
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• i surpised that viacom didnt sued both saban and shout factory for releasing the complete boxset of ninja turtles the next mutation
    Daikun
    Daikun
    Yes, because Viacom cares about the absolute masterpiece of the TMNT franchise.
    i know everyone is bashing comcast over ownership of universal but seagrams, vivendi and general electric in my opinion are even worst than comcast
    is it just me or viacomcbs wanted to turn comedy central into the next adult swim or fxx
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    They either canceled live action shows or sold them to HBO Max, cable comedy series might be on the wain and Comedy Central is trying one last gasp and that's animated comedy. Either that or they end up like MTV, lost stuck and confused.,
    harry580
    harry580
    i think chris mcarthy is responsible for this, he is the worst person of viacomcbs, worst than stuart snyder of time warner, worst than the murdochs of fox, even worst than jason friedberg and aaron seltzer or uwe boll of movie making and i blame covid for canceled live action shows
    if a telecom company bought viacomcbs, would they drop the viacom name and replace with cbs or paramount name like how disney dropped the buena vista name in 2007
    P
    PF9
    Probably not

That being said, I could see Charter buying ViacomCBS
    what is upsetting about comedy central is that the network is always airing the office series too much
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    How many are clamoring for Gary the Rat and Drawn Together to air on there? Both also have low episode counts, so they wouldn't be able to replace The Cleveland Show et al.
    harry580
    harry580
    drawn together has a movie that can act as a movie but as a episode thing, like south park with imaginationland
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Still sounds like those shows would only air on weekends, if anything.
    did you think that nickelodeon should slow down the reruns of spongebob and air the old spongebob episodes on nicktoons?
    SoundDestroyer
    SoundDestroyer
    No,they will not, because SpongeBob is their mascot. They will not reduce because it entertains kids for decades.
    And also, Nicktoons does air OG SpongeBob episodes.
    Asa
    Asa
    I was thinking the same way. I mean they did something similar to FOP around the late 2000's and early 2010's when they only played the Poof-era episodes on Nick while the OG episodes aired on Nicktoons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts