RandomMe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• The Animaniacs reboot came and still no new Yakko's World. How would you change the lyrics?
    Thank you, ViacomCBS "International", now that you refuse to air seasons 1-5 of SpongeBob many kids without access to the internet won't know about Leif Erikson Day.
    So today is the sixtieth anniversary of The Flintstones. While in the USA reruns on MeTV have been profitable enough, in many parts of Europe it hasn't been rerun since when Boomerang stopped airing classic cartoons.

Next year will be The Jetsons and Top Cat's turn.
    Today marked the tenth anniversary of Fish Hooks, a show that paired so well with Phineas and Ferb and kickstarted new masterpieces for Disney's television animation. Over here it was a flop and the third season was never shown. It also gave me more ideas for my underwater headcanons and series that never went it and secretly wished it had an episode where they become merpeople.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Oh well. Time to undust a couple of treats. The image you see often every April Fool's Day since 2015 at least. By cecemene (cecechispitas at the time) in 2014.
    tumblr_n06mewYJOz1qfwafto1_1280.png
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    And some old forum threads! Luckily I changed my mindset since then.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    And lastly, the cropped avatar of Milo I used on April Fool's Day 2017~2019, and later as my Halloween costume in 2018 and 2019.
    5xew14F.png
    Great Product Placements in American Syndicated Television part 1357: A&W (however the cream soda), season 4 of Baywatch:
    Many people around the world in the past few months, on Twitter "complete the phrase" games:
    X is the best time/a good time to get the latest Flash Player
    some Twitter thread I started about my history with CN, inspired by this trend of telling your history with a channel there.
    Why do I associate that TT GO! Robin "my booty" meme with Sandu Ciorba's Pe Cimpoi?

Millions of questions, zero answers.
    Dedicated to everyone who, in these hard pandemic times, try celebrating the Fourth of July while using merpeople as means of escape from all this ruckus.
    Apparently when GOTJ 2007 started production in 2004, one of the episodes was going to involve Ape being kidnapped for a fast-food restaurant chain - a modern take on the classic series that was failed by the end result.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Concept art. George is closer to the finished product and some natives that never were - they were in fact in the classic series.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Reasons why they made George younger. As well as the trainwreck of the 2007 series, initially set for the previous year but probably got delayed due to numerous factors related to the concept.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts