SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• And the winner of this matchup is Muppet Babies 2018 with 2 votes. Helpsters got none. The final matchup for round 3 is between Let's Go Luna and TOTS.

We have a tie of 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. TOTS moves to the next round. We start round 3, with the first matchup being between Muppet Babies 2018 and Helpsters .

And the winner of this matchup is Let's Go Luna, which got 2 votes. Bear In The Big Blue House got nothing. The last matchup for round 2 is between Wow Wow Wubbzy and TOTS.

A lot of Muppet performers who worked with Jim Henson and were born in the mid 1950s-1960s (1954-1963) straddle the line between classic and modern. Those like Pam Arciero, Kevin Clash, Karen Prell, Martin P Robinson, and David Rudman were definitely newbies in the 1980s, but eventually gained notable characters and have outlived Jim Henson.
    And the winner of this matchup is Muppet Babies 2018, which got 2 votes. Whisker Haven Tales got no votes. The next matchup is between Bear In The Big Blue House and Let's Go Luna.

And the winner for this matchup is Helpsters, which got 2 votes. Dinosaur Train got 1 vote. The next matchup is Whisker Haven Tales With The Palace Pets and Muppet Babies 2018.

Happy 41st birthday Stephanie Lemelin, aka Artemis from Young Justice and Audrey from Harvey Street Kids/Harvey Girls Forever

And the winner of the last matchup of round 1 is Wow Wow Wubbzy, which got 2 votes. Chico Bon Bon Monkey With A Tool Belt gets 1 vote. And now we start round 2 . The matchup here is between Dinosaur Train and Helpsters.
    And we have a tie with both shows getting 3 votes. I'll be the tiebreaker. TOTS moves onto the next round. My last matchup for round 1 is for shows created by Bob Boyle. They are Wow Wow Wubbzy and Chico Bon Bon Monkey With A Tool Belt.

The winner of this match is Let's Go Luna, which got 2 votes. Abby Hatcher got nothing. The next category is Animal Shows And Great Care. This time, it's between Pete The Cat (created by Jeff Swampy Marsh) and TOTS (created by Travis Braun).

Sorry for this thread getting out of hand. I was hoping the discussion would be more civil.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    That was 100% not your fault. People SHOULD have been able to talk civilly about that. I was angry about many of the responses too.

Here's a little something from Aubrey Scott.
    So both shows tie with 1 vote each. I'll be the tiebreaker then. With that said, Bear In The Big Blue House moves to the next round. My next matchup is for 2018 Canadian cartoons. We have the PBS Kids show Let's Go Luna created by Joe Murray and the Nick Jr show Abby Hatcher created by Rob Hoegee.

The winner for this matchup is Muppet Babies 2018 , which got 3 votes. It's A Big Big World got nothing. The next matchup is for Mitchell Kriegman's other 2 shows, Bear In The Big Blue House and The Book Of Pooh, both of which star bears .

The winner of this matchup is Whisker Haven Tales, which moves to the next round. The next matchup is between It's A Big Big World and Muppet Babies 2018.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts