Dantheman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• "Why does The Flash need a car, when he can already run at super-speed?", I always say when I'm in the Hot Wheels section of Wal-Mart or whatever and see a Flash car that's painted red with the lightning-bolt logo on the roof.
    I wonder if Mattel is going to make an animated Masters of the Universe project that includes the Sun Man and the Rulers of the Sun characters? It would be....interesting to see Pighead and Skeletor team up to fight their respective heroes.
    RIP Neal Adams. His opinions on geology were....questionable, but he was a great superhero comics artist, darn it!
    More The Batman movie merchandise sightings, this time it's Mattel's Hot Wheels 1:50 scale Bat-cycle and Batmobile at WalMart.
    Yesterday at my local Meijer store, I saw LEGO sets for The Batman movie. I guess merch is starting to hit the shelves.
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    They were at my Barnes and Noble. I wasn't really paying attention, but the movie's almost here, huh?
    Today at Wal-Mart, I saw some large Funko Pops of a Zombie Black Panther. All I could think was, "Isn't this a bit insensitive to the family and friends of Chadwick Boseman?". I'm not offended, just pointing this out.
    Reactions: Pooky
    Rabbitearsblog
    Rabbitearsblog
    Was this funko pop made before or after Chadwick Boseman's death?
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    It was a part of the current Marvel Zombies assortment, so maybe before?
    Discovered HBO Max has the original Super Friends cartoons among their DC stuff. Watched an episode I don't think I've seen since I was little, with an Arabian Nights-in outer space type civilization, with a bad guy who's like Jafar from Aladdin plotting to use a genie's magic lamp to destroy the Super Friends.
    Reactions: Frontier
    ProtoGentIsDead
    ProtoGentIsDead
    Boomeraction: Superfriends bumpers/promo intensifies. (in Trinoids voice)
    wonderfly
    wonderfly
    I've watched "Challenge of the Superfriends" (or really, the whole 1978 to 1981 era of Superfriends) more than once in my life, including just a few years back on DVD. But I recently sat down and watched the 1st episode of the 1972 season of Superfriends (the first season) on HBO Max. And man, that was rough. Still, I plan on eventually going through and watching the whole series again on HBO Max.
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    Yeah, I plan on skipping the Wendy, Marvin, and Wonder Dog eps on my watch-though. No wonder they were ditched for the Wonder Twins.
    They arrested Chris Chan?

Good.
    Reactions: JMTV
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    It's like I said in my post - they should've jailed his butt when he wasn't a crossdresser - like when he vandalized all those Walmarts and Targets or whatever. Or that Game Place he was rightfully banned from for disturbing the customers of it, oh so long ago.
    No one wants to acknowledge it, but that's when he should've really faced some prison time, honestly!
    Reactions: JMTV
    Today at amy local Dollar Tree store that has been open a couple months, I noticed in the toy section all the little Disney/Pixar figures have been barely picked over, while stuff like Jurassic World dinosaurs were not to be found. I don't know what it says about Disney/Pixar's popularity with the kids.
    Me riffing the Charlie Brown Christmas Special on PBS Kids this evening:

Lucy: "Go get a aluminum Christmas tree Charlie Brown, one that's pink!"

Me: "Eww, God no!".
    What's up with Mattel's fondness with Scare Glow in new Masters of the Universe merchandise? Maybe because he's a FREAKING SKELETON THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, which is more toyetic than a guy with just a skull for a face, like Skeletor.
    Whenever i see a TV commercial for a law firm, It makes me want to ask them if any of their attorneys are blind, and fight crime at night on the side.
    What's the deal with making all these zombie and Venomzied versions of different Marvel characters? I know why($$$), but still, they probably might frighten some people, I reckon.
    With Masters of the Universe: Origins, GI Joe Classified, and Transformers R.E.D. coming soon, it looks like it'll be the 1980s all over again in the toy aisles!
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    That's who makes the retro MLPs? I saw those at my local Meijers store, but I thought Hasbro did those themselves, like the retro Star Wars figures and the like.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    This is more the 1990s, but I've read that some Tiger Electronics handheld games are making a comeback, one of them being Transformers: Generation 2.
    ToonDude03
    ToonDude03
    Also, the original Super Soakers. As well as them re-releasing The Real Ghostbusters action figures.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts