DBTrilogy100
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Today marks the 12th Year Anniversary of The Dark Knight, the 2nd movie in the Chris Nolan Batman Trilogy. I would still consider it my favorite live action Batman movie to this day.
    If schedule listings are to be believed, it appears as though Toonami will be airing reruns of DBS' Universe Survival Saga starting tonight.
    I'm one of those DBZ fans that never saw (Non-Canon) Broly's hatred towards Goku as "just because Goku cried a lot as a baby". I saw it more along the lines of (Non-Canon) Broly associating Goku's crying with the near death experiences he endured around that time.
    Battle For Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated has been released to the general public today. I didn't have a chance to play the original game back then, so I may end up obtaining this remake at some point.
    Today marks the 9th Year Anniversary of when the 3DS Remake of Ocarina of Time was released in North America. Being able to play one of my favorite video games on the go has been very nice, to say the least.
    [adult swim] started airing re-runs of My Hero Academia last week to finish off their weekday line-up. I've only caught bits & pieces on Toonami beforehand, so I decided to take this chance to fully watch the series after hearing others put a good word in for it.
    Today marks the 8th Year Anniversary of when the 20th episode of ThunderCats (2011), "Curse of Ratilla", premiered on TV. It's one of my favorite episodes from the show and Ratar-O became one of my favorite villains from the show.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    We're now doing anniversary posts about specific episodes of TV shows? I know we now have nothing but free time, but...
    DBTrilogy100
    DBTrilogy100
    I have seen others on here mention anniversaries of episodes they like (and in some cases, don't like) before, so I see no harm in giving it a try.
    I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.
    DBTrilogy100
    DBTrilogy100
    I would consider the Prequel Trilogy to be the stronger trilogy compared to the Sequel Trilogy but I still think the Sequel Trilogy had its good points even if I consider it to be the weakest trilogy of the franchise.
    To think that it was 4 years ago on this day when Ronnie Anne Santiago made her "technical"/off-screen debut. It wouldn't be until August 4th of that year when she made her "formal"/on-screen debut.
    Happy birthday to Carlo Rota, his performance is one of the reasons why Ratar-O ended up becoming one of my favorite villains in ThunderCats (2011). Although many details about the rest of the series have been revealed, Ratar-O's future appearances remain a mystery at the moment.
    DBTrilogy100
    DBTrilogy100
    If I were to ever have a chance to create my own continuity/adaptation of ThunderCats, I would expand upon the 2011 Series' interpretation of Ratar-O (an evil counterpart to Lion-O and a villain independent from Mumm-Ra) and feature a Big Bad Ensemble between Mumm-Ra and Ratar-O.
    Today marks the 8th Year Anniversary of when The Legend of Korra first premiered on TV (the online premiere was March 24th of that year). There were aspects I felt were better executed in Avatar: The Last Airbender but there were aspects that I felt were better executed in The Legend of Korra.
    Today marks the 3rd Year Anniversary of Yooka-Laylee. I found myself enjoying the game for the most part and the spin-off released last year (Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair) makes me curious to see what the future holds for this franchise.
    Reactions: Spacething7474
    Peter Paltridge
    Peter Paltridge
    I liked the original better than some people apparently did, but the second one was amazing....it was like playing DKC2 again. I hope we get a third.
    DBTrilogy100
    DBTrilogy100
    I haven't had a chance to play Impossible Lair yet but I agree about enjoying the first game more than others seemed to; I am hopeful that the franchise will have the chance to expand in a major way going forward.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).
    Happy birthday to Akira Toriyama. My moniker here should make it clear that I am a fan of the DB Franchise.
    Today marks the 23rd Year Anniversary of Toonami. I'm still grateful that Toonami was successfully brought back from the dead thanks to the April Fools' Day 2012 event.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts