CNC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• CityTV allegedly aired new episodes of FOX's Animation Domination shows (the Halloween episodes) today while FOX was forced to delay those same episodes to November 1. Baseball ruins everything!!!!!
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    I've always hated sports on netwok TV for stuff like this. Isn't this what digital subchannels are for?
    Reactions: CNC
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Treehouse of Horror used to run mostly on the first Sunday of November like fifteen years ago. I recall an episode starting with Marge complaining about it being in November already. I guess that's the one where she had to confront in-universe FOX promotional bugs in all corners of the screen (one was for House MD).
    Hi, how do you can do this?
    1598151118704-png.283255
    I am mourning the loss of The Venture Bros. today, because [adult swim] AT&T straight-up cancelled the show without a single explanation given. RIP and go team venture.
    Reactions: Asa
    "Teen Titans GO! to the Movies" will premiere on September 12 on TBS. Normally Cartoon Network airs WB's animated movies a few weeks after TBS. So, expect to picture Robin's booty in 3D on Cartoon Network sometime in October.
    Well ItsDMan, you finally got your wish. Starting Monday August 31, Disney Channel will no longer air their schedule off-the-clock anymore. It's gonna be reverted back to their on-the-clock format.
    This week, Universal Kids will be celebrating the nationwide launch of parent company NBCUniversal's new streaming service - Peacock - by airing a 24-hour marathon of the now-Peacock Original: Where's Waldo? Plus a themed weekend marathon of different shows they've aired in the past and present.

4G0wICr.jpg
    superkeegan9100
    superkeegan9100
    I'm surprised they're still airing it on Universal Kids to be honest
    2 new trademarks filed by The Cartoon Network, Inc. recently: Hot Freaks and Norm Nerveman, Neural Detective. Probably not animation, because they only say "in the field of comedy" instead, which leads me to them being potential new [adult swim] projects.

AOWQq6s.png
    Happy 1-year anniversary of the TV debut of Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart on Cartoon Network. #Happy1YearMaoMao
    Found some interesting trademarks filed by Cartoon Network, Inc. recently. Most of these are pretty much in the field of animation. Though I highly think they'll most likely become [adult swim] animated series.

dqFr4Uj.png
    Reactions: SweetShop209
    Eldorado
    Eldorado
    Seed Scouts might be a wholesome thing.
    KristinaNerdyGirl
    KristinaNerdyGirl
    Ooh Shakespeare' Macbeth With Dinosaurs sounds good along with Turtle Rock and Seed Scouts. ThongHawk just sounds like it would be a cartoon about a hawk wearing a thong and The F-Spot with Derrick Beckles sounds like a live action talk show.
    CNC
    CNC
    Maybe Seed Scouts could be a wholesome [as] animated series? They already have a wholesome show called Joe Pera Talks With You.
    The F-Spot is probably gonna be similar to Mostly 4 Millenials, since it's from the same host Derrick Rickles.
    Damn.....everybody hates Artemis Fowl.....even Saberspark.
    5YearsOnEastCoast
    5YearsOnEastCoast
    I wasn't expecting amazing reviews for Artemis Fowl ( I was expecting them to be like eh, story isn't good but CGI effects and acting is good), but I wasn't expecting that reviews to be almost The Last Airbender levels of bad.
    G
    Ghoster1987
    i feel bad for the book's fans
    Peter Paltridge
    Peter Paltridge
    It shouldn't have been Disney that adapted the books; they were too chicken to do this kid right.
    Mao Mao has been on hiatus since October. There will be no new episodes airing in June in the U.S., despite those last 9 episodes of Season 1 (31-40) allegedly leaked by Aussie streaming service Stan back in April, and we've been telling ourselves NOT to spoil any of these episodes on social media until they are officially released.

Man, it's really hard to like your favorite show when it's stuck in a long hiatus...
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    Meanwhile, It's Pony returns to Nick tomorrow afternoon. New episodes air that time and repeat a few times the same day.
    CNC
    CNC
    Underrated Nicktoon right now.
    TheCNTimes18
    TheCNTimes18
    Steven Universe fans: How does it feel now?

But for real, Cartoon Network might be pushing some Mao Mao episodes either in July or August or when the new president of CN makes his move.
    It's been 1 year since Cartoon Network surprised us with a new show - Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart - by dropping the first episode on the CN app out of nowhere. That show wasn't even in their 2019 sizzle reel before. (but it did appear in Crossover Nexus)

I hope they air Eps. 31-40 soon. Because our fandom has been trying to avoid spoilers ever since Aussie streaming service Stan allegedly added them last month.
    So.....it looks like that CN Asia original series "Monster Beach" might air internationally soon, between later this year and 2021. (not sure if they'll air it in the U.S. though)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts