K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• It's All Mixed by Lunchables is now airing on NickPluto at 7:30PM EST tonight. It's compilation lunchables all that cast are hosting, youtube nickelodeon
    Nick's schedule changing is getting to be too frequent this week, I'm ok if they can change or update schedule this week like Thursday, but not two or three days.. or more this week..
    Reactions: SpongeBob And Pat
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    As long as its not for more SpongeBob, Im okay with this, but it can also be harmful if it replaces other shows that were supposed to air. Im glad Avatar TLA ended up airing after all even though last Sunday was full of schedule changes
    With Loud House never before seen short airing today, then how come zap2it , nick schedules website and other TV sources don't usually lists those?
    Reactions: SpongeBob And Pat
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Probably because those sites' listings are in quarter-hour increments at a minimum, AFAIK, thereby seldom acknowledging even shorter features.
    K
    kanc
    The Paw Patrol Shorts, Abby Shorts, has zap2it schedules show up.. and it was a 5 min shorts
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Like you said, they usually don't list such features. There can be exceptions.

I've sometimes seen CN list a short alongside a longer feature, which I assume is an anomaly. There are also instances of shorts being compiled into an 11-minute package, thereby counting as an episode to be listed.
    For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long
    Does anyone know when will viacomcbs networks will go off air for current events?
    good news zap2it I can finally click each network rather than just click arrow..
    Reactions: Dan's Revenge
    Dan's Revenge
    Dan's Revenge
    After seeing a Q&A about it some time ago from when they changed their look, I'd begun to believe even in the last couple weeks they simply decided to scrap that idea. Glad to see that particular feature be back.
    Reactions: kanc
    wouldn't it be more funny if main Nickelodeon will air Friends? After all I seen Nick social accounts promoting Friends, as well as Nick@Nite
    Reactions: JedSwag
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    HBO Max is coming this month, so I think their promotion will get toned down afterwards (hopoefully)
    Reactions: kanc
    K
    kanc
    Today is May 27, and Friends promo STILL continues to air on nick@nite even though HBOMax just launched Friends.. not sure when promo gets toned down
    Does anyone know why new Blue's Clues and You for Tuesday start at 9AM and end at 9:45AM?? Is there any special airing between on NickJr block?
    Bigawesome2000
    Bigawesome2000
    I think they are airing special bumpers in between, making the show air off the clock.
    K
    kanc
    @Bigawesome2000, guys, the reason is because Nick was airing virtual playdate with Josh and Blue during commercial breaks, that's why the show ended at 9:45AM

Looks like Tuesday's Blue's Day continues next week as well as seen on promo
    Does anyone else notice that Full House airing on nick@nite has been in weird jittery movement? This has been happening for past several days.
    K
    kanc
    Does anybody know what I'm talking about??
    I wish there used to be users displaying shown to read the thread... toonzone had those, but with animesuperhero it does not. Whatever happened to agree, funny, information button? It used to have those, and now they only show "like"
    does anyone know what TeenNick is airing at 7:30PM-9PM?? Zap2it is listing as To Be Announced and not yet updated. TeenNick website schedule is not even listing tonight's schedule
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    It was iCarly. I noticed something similar earlier today, where a marathon of The Thundermans played, but my tv guide said it was Henry Danger.
    KCA 2020 host has been revealed.. Also I notice that on screen graphic banner showing Nick movies at 7PM weekdays (M-W) and Thurs 8PM, though, and Fri movies if present. This started happened Jan 27 week
    D
    Descendants3Sucks
    Can't the KCAs have a female host for once??? The last one was Cameron Diaz in 2004, all hosts since then have been male.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts