Rainbowkid37
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• It's been a single week and Artemis Fowl is already on the Awful Movies Wiki. Maybe we should be glad this movie went directly to streaming.
    G
    Ghoster1987
    it probably would've bombed in theaters
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Disney didn't understand this, nor did they know what they were doing with this book. It would have been a box office bomb and deserved to fail, IMHO.
    Rainbowkid37
    Rainbowkid37
    Disney better not do a Cat in the Hat 2003 and make a game adaptation that manages to be better than the actual movie.
    I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
    I Learn How By Finding Stuff Out. HENCE WHY THE SHOW'S CALLED FINDING STUFF OUT! Really? You Didn't Need to Break The 4th Wall...
    I Didn't Know Steven Was Secretly a Monster. I Hope He Doesn't End Up Like Giygas From Earthbound (Or Mother). Yes, It Would Be Sad If Ness Fought Steven and Won.
    Did I Tell You Guys That I Hate Saturdays?
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Care to explain why?
    Rainbowkid37
    Rainbowkid37
    Mainly Because it Can Get Boring FAST Not to Mention, It's The Day Where I Get the Most Upset. and Also, Please Respect My Opinion. Because This Is an Unpopular Opinion.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    I wasn't aiming to disrespect your opinion, I just wanted to know why you felt that way.
    MMMM, These Jelly Doughnuts Are Great! - 4kids When They Killed Fox's SatAM Line-up.
    Reactions: SweetShop209
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    ...I don’t think they killed it. It wasn’t an improvement, per se, and it would have probably done better with Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh!(when that was still popular), but it didn’t suck. We did get Ultimate Muscle, at the very least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts