EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I know comedy is subjecitve and people find stuff that I don't funny and that is perfectly okay, but I still can't help but wonder what do people see in the Spilling The Milk reaction channel that they have so many subs.
    The Roundtable made a pretty good video about CN's 30th anniversary being very underwhelming. The poster they released is just laughably bad, and so is that compilation they have on HBO Max.
    Look, I understand why you're frustrated by what HBO Max did to many shows you loved, but saying that they should've done what they did to shows that you dislike instead is, well, not cool. People who worked on shows will suffer no matter what, and so will the fans of these products. Not everything is universally disliked.
    It's never not disturbing seeing people on the internet celebrating a show's ending/cancellation. They're acting like those shows killed their dogs or something, when in reality all they did was.. exist.
    Here is a RYW-ized version of your avatar. You don't need to use it, as the original one is already attractive. :)

I posted here as you know that most of my artworks are not CN-related.
    ed_ryw-png.298855
    I really don't understand Alpha Jay Show's logic. I'm watching his newest video about Cartoon Network and have a hard time understanding a lot of the stuff that he says. For example, what does HIS personal opinion have to do with how these shows could help Cartoon Network in this decade? TTG and Total DramaRama don't offer anything because they're "bad", but Mao Mao and Victor and Valentino do because they're "good"?
    EdCNPowerpuffDrama
    EdCNPowerpuffDrama
    Way to make an interesting sounding video, but ruin it with bias and lack of research.
    jaylop97
    jaylop97
    I stopped giving him attention when his channel became very corporate by using cheap YT tactics like clickbait, artificial time padding, parroting to fit a crowd, and just being too safe when reviewing. At one point he used to be open to discussing stuff, now he just lays out something and moves.
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    Alpha Jay is one of the most nothingburger toon-tubers. Can’t even make find stuff to make fun of him like I do with LS Mark, Just Stop, Saberspark, et cetera.
    I have seen many, many TV shows and movies in my life, and I can safely that Luna's adoptive parents from Soy Luna are by far the most annoyingly bland parents that i've seen in fiction. It honestly makes my blood boil how bland these people are. To be fair to them tho, their adoptive daughter isn't much better.
    I like how there's drama on twitter almost every single day. Feels like people only use that site to complain, get offended and get into arguments nowadays.
    JMTV
    JMTV
    @Pooky I'm with you on that.

Twitter is such a toxic cesspool filled with millennial sensitive snowflakes, who had nothing better to do, than just wanted to complain about something. Yet, it gets more attention than the positivity. It's ridiculous.
    kirbygame
    kirbygame
    not to mention.
    these annoying reaction .gif tweets. (it's like i'm watching some stupid (user) reaction to (insert here) video on accident)
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    I don't tweet on there much anymore. I did so quite a bit in 2019-2020, but it was largely political stuff, which I've been losing interest in discussing (elsewhere, not here, of course) as of late.
    Reactions: Pooky
    Why are people in 2021 still acting like Johnny Test is the worst thing that ever happened in human history
    Frontier
    Frontier
    Admittedly I was pretty surprised to see it being revived for Netflix.
    Eurbane
    Eurbane
    another great moment in acting like a dumb character in history
    5YearsOnEastCoast
    5YearsOnEastCoast
    While Johnny Test is far from greatest cartoon ever made, the hate is overblown. There are cartoons with lower quality than Johnny Test, but yet they don't receive as much as hate as Johnny Test.
    The site has been working so slowly to me recently. It takes like 3 minutes for a page to load. Am I the only one who's experiencing this?
    I know this was said by many people by now, but everyone please stay in your houses and wash your hands many times a day. Don't go out unless you're going for groceries, but even then only buy the very important stuff that you need. I really hope that this will all end soon, but until then, we need to take care of ourselfs as much as we can. Catch up on your favorite TV shows, play video games, just don't go outside.
    So there's this one youtuber that made a poll of the best cartoons of all time, and the comments shocked me. A lot of angry people that were pissed off that their favorite cartoons got beaten by other cartoons they didn't like, calling the fans of those cartoons "stupid" and "most definitely kids". Like yeah, how dare people have different opinions on some TV shows. I despise when people act like this.
    I don't like when people wish for a show to get cancelled. You're basically hoping for people to lose their jobs just because you aren't satisfied with what they created. Just ignore the shows that you dislike and care about the shows that you like. It's not hard.
    Cartoon Network in the US will air new episodes of 11 of their shows this week, and yet they're only advertising 4 of them. Am I the only one who finds this weird?
    Radiant97
    Radiant97
    Nope. I don't understand why they've been doing this "on-and-off advertising" for some of their shows either (first Unikitty, now Craig and Bears). I don't think they're screwing those shows over, they're just being weird.
    C
    Carlos Gutierrez
    Regarding "Unikitty!", I'm still waiting for "Late Night Talky Time" as well as the remaining 10 Season 2 episodes going right after that.
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    I keep seeing the 5-6-7 promo every single commercial break (usually the first and last commercial). Maybe this is why I rarely watch CN live anymore...and even their 5-6-7 promos are starting to get tiresome.
    Seasons 3 and 4 of Dexter's Lab are overhated in my opinion. Sure they weren't as good as the first 2 seasons, but they were nowhere near as bad as people make them out to be.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Some episodes of the fourth season weren't that good. Comedy of Feathers, the last DL episode ever, was terrible because Dee Dee became an ostrich.
    You know, it's pretty funny to me that yesterday some people on twitter complained about CN advertising Total Dramarama a lot. What's wrong with a network advertising one of its newest shows? Like the show or not, it's just stupid to complain about a network advertising something.
    Why is every new show on CN getting so much hate nowadays from people on social media? Apple and Onion, Megaman and now Total Dramarama. They're hating on these shows without even watching a single episode of them. I don't get it.
    EdCNPowerpuffDrama
    EdCNPowerpuffDrama
    Yeah i don't see many people talking about Craig of the Creek but I can kind of understand why. It's a good show but there's not much to talk about it as it's a slice of life show. Barely anyone talks about Apple and Onion either but when the first promo of the show came out most people complained about it for really no reason. Am I the only one who gives new cartoons a chance before forming an opinion on them?
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    Guess people would rather be negative without reason than even give it a chance or look for the positive. It is kind of like how people wanna think Cartoon Network is all remakes when it's not,
    Toon4Thought
    Toon4Thought
    @LinusFan303 Ugh, I hate how people think that regarding the remakes. Again, people gave the previews for Thundercats Roar infinitely more attention than Craig of the Creek. It's really sad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts