PapaGreg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• With all of the walkthroughs and sneak peeks I wish ID software just release a demo to the public
    Its funny last year I thought the new Doom Eternal looked okay but the now after seeing more footage I can't wait to buy it.
    After reading his latest journal entry I'm beginning to dislike Mr Enter.
    There is something annoying about people who criticize a certain medium but won't give a slight amount of effort to search for the good shows
    The worst things about watching Rise of the TMNT is that none of the fight scenes from other animated shows stack up. Rise has one of the best choreography I seen from a western series in general and nothing is going to compare to it.
    Reactions: Fone Bone
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    I would agree that season 3 and 4 of 2K12 were a step down, but that doesn’t make Rise better than meh.
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    The ladder fight represents some of the best and worst of the show. It’s really fluid and exciting. But it’s so over the top and most of the characters are so flat that I don’t get into it.
    PapaGreg
    PapaGreg
    Hard disagree on the characters being flat especially since we see a lot of personality but I do understand how its a bit over the top(not that I'm complaining.)
    Just watched Uncut Gems and I can say safely say that Adam Sandler ended the 2010s with a great movie.
    This decade has been weird towards action cartoons, early 2010s we got a wave of it, middle tens there was a desert of it and now in the late 10s we are getting adult action cartoons. It's crazy.
    Reactions: Frontier
    G
    Ghoster1987
    hopefully that trend of adult action cartoons will continue throughout the 2020's
    I'm like mostly done with Gargoyles and its a well written show so far, its a solid 7.5/10 for me. I think Demona is a bit overrated.
    wonderfly
    wonderfly
    The password is....Alone?!?
    Man you can really tell which episode were done by TMS in Gargoyles the difference between the episodes are night and day
    I know I'm 31 episodes into Gargoyles but my god is it weird hearing Patrick Star
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    You should see the dude in the miniseries version of The Stand. Tom Cullen will blow your freaking mind.

He was also on Coach (which was his big break).
    Red Arrow
    Red Arrow
    I'm 44 episodes into Gargoyles :) I didn't recognize Patrick Star, I did recognize Broadway as Bulkhead from Transformers Animated.
    I'm so happy that cartoons stop doing
    "previously on" it's super annoying.
    Reactions: Spacething7474
    Frontier
    Frontier
    I miss it. I always enjoyed it when a random character would say "previously on _____" and now it feels weird to not hear it anymore, although some shows are less serialized then they used to be.
    PapaGreg
    PapaGreg
    @Frontier try binge watching something and expect the "previously on" segment played to be every episode, I guarantee you will get annoyed.
    Frontier
    Frontier
    Maybe. Granted, I'm more used to it from a weekly episode-to-episode basis.
    Am I the only one who is tired of grand epic action shows, I don't know after Voltron, Korra, Dragon Prince and She Ra I just want a fun episodic show
    I feel as if there should be a name for people who think characters looking like action figures equal better animation. I don't know something with Gen X
    Are we at the point in Pokemon where the human designs are better than the mon designs.
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    That's what I've been hearing.
    Pooky
    Pooky
    I don't know, haven't played Sword/Shield but I really like the designs of the 3 starters (as I did for Sun/Moon)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts