RandomMe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Happy 2020, though it should be Happy 2005 for me, from RandomMe Entertainment, Mediacorp and Kids Central! Remember that there's a kid in me, like the kid that's in you, all the fun we have together, fun that lasts forever, just you, you and me, where we can be free, Kids Central is the place to be!
    My account is 7 today, and it's impressive to tell how much this community has changed. I miss the old layout as Toonzone, when it had Mochi games, when some forums had custom skins (probably the reason why it overloaded at times) and when the users were a lot more creative.

I feel like I've been here for longer!
    Strong winds today. Funny to think that seven years ago the world was supposed to end and now the weather where I live looks apocalyptic.
    Courage is the definitive proof that mindsets tend to change. What happened to a recent episode of SpongeBob where the reference to the Squidward creepypasta was replaced is just reminiscent about the fact that content creators (for television) have done it with allegedly scary imagery. These days Asian copies of the Courage episode where he goes to New York just remove the violin girl.
    Meanwhile here in Portugal we don't have annual Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc. specials repeated years on end. Home Alone doesn't count, but that's close.
    Portugal (and Spain) rebranded on April 1, 2010.

It surely was the end of an era for Nickelodeon here.
    It's been almost four years since Teletoon Retro shut down. Was the last program on air George of the Jungle (the 1967 one)? They aired a few seconds of the intro literally seconds before a Disney Channel bumper kicked in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts