Asa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• My Zagtoon 2020 predictions

- Season 2 of Zak Storm will finally be aired after a two year hiatus
    - the unreleased Miraculous ZAG Chibi webisode, Neckrace is finally released
    - a sneak peek at the upcoming film, Melody is revealed
    - the Halloween and Chinese specials of Miraculous Ladybug are either confirmed to be in production or will be shelved.
    Reactions: Frontier
    Vuxovich
    Vuxovich
    I am sure the Halloween and Chinese specials are still in production.
    Asa
    Asa
    Yeah but they haven't been confirmed to be in production by the producers yet.
    We lost so many beloved icons this decade (Dick Clark, Robin Williams, Stephen Hillenburg, Casey Kasem, Cameron Boyce, etc.)

Who knows what beloved icon will die in the next decade.
    My Nintendo 2020 predictions (Part 2):
    - YouTube is no longer supported on Nintendo Wii U
    - Nintendo announces Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC
    - amiibo support for Animal Crossing New Horizons is announced
    My Nintendo 2020 predictions (Part 1):
    - Netflix will no longer be supported on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U systems
    - more enhanced ports of Wii U titles (Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, etc.) are announced for Nintendo Switch
    - Nintendo Switch will finally get Netflix after three year wait
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm thankful for working and studying hard in college for the past three years. I'm also thankful for my friends, myself, my life, and most important of all, MY FAMILY :)!
    As of 2019, the only two remaining two pieces of the Stuart Sydner era are Lego Ninjago and Teen Titans Go. Both shows may likely end next year, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
    Reactions: RegularCapital
    RegularCapital
    RegularCapital
    Steven Universe (if still counting the Future epilogue series)
    Vuxovich
    Vuxovich
    I still strongly believe that both Ninjago and TTG will met their respective demises next year!
    Asa
    Asa
    Me too. While I don't despise Ninjago and TTG, I think six seasons for Go and 12 seasons for Ninjago are enough.
    The Adventure Time miniseries on HBO Max is a good way to celebrate Adventure Time's 10th birthday (the series will celebrate it in April 2020).
    No confirmation on wither or not Lego Ninjgao will end after season 12 and TTG will end after season 6 at NYCC? Are the shows gonna last even longer?
    Does anybody here know when the last time the Disney film, Bambi was shown on network TV?
    My theory: Total Dramarama is the final nail in the coffin for Fresh TV and Cartoon Network's year-long partnership.
    Asa
    Asa
    Also another thing, Adobe Flash is rumored to end by 2020. Could this put an affect on Dramarama getting a new season? The show is animated in Flash and Flash animation might likely be gone next year.
    EdCNPowerpuffDrama
    EdCNPowerpuffDrama
    Flash will still be used for animating television cartoons.
    Asa
    Asa
    Yes but Flash will be shut down by then. Also the reason I thought this would happen was because CN is likely gonna start a new era by next year.

Also, Fresh had used Toon Boom in the past so they may still likely use Toon Boom for their future projects.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts