Fone Bone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Little bit of a shock. My father HATES to read. I sent him the link to my blog halfheartedly after my art was exhibited in a Daily Kos virtual art show.

And now he's hooked. He loves it. He is the absolute last person I expected to become a Gilda and Meek fanboy.

I'm shocked. His favorite character is the Piranha. (which doesn't actually shock me). He's the character most like me after all.
    Good God, if I see another post on this site whining about the Coronavirus postponing their favorite convention or movie, I'll puke. Me? I'm worried about my elderly parents who are already in poor health surviving it. Priorities, people.
    Having nightmares about the Coronavirus. Not sleeping well.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Also it's truly effed up if you are framing your current events arguments by South Park. That show has literally never been right about anything and raised a generation of trolls.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Shorter Peter Paltridge: There's only a 1 in 50 chance I'll personally die from it so who cares about the 1 person in 50 of the most vulnerable members of society if this become a pandemic that reaches the U.S.? You must really hate your elderly relatives.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Sorry that last post was too harsh. I've been super worried about my parents' health over the past year and this thing has got me freaked out.
    Wait, people still watch The Oscars? Why? They have meant absolutely nothing since that worthless piece of dren Forrest Gump beat out both Pulp Fiction and The Shawshank Redemption in 94. I haven't seen Klaus yet, but if I loved it, I'd be insulted if the Academy actually liked it.
    Have five minutes to kill? Check my my (short) Short Story "A Foot In The Door" on the Story Board. Let me know what you think.

What's going on in the world now is why I didn't want to not have internet for two days. Welcome back, Fone Bone, right? Sheesh.
    Just so you know: NOBODY spells "Matthew" with one T and it's annoying to always be asked. I saw a Mathew once (a single time) and I was like, "Oh, so you're the dude ruining it for the rest of us."
    YouTube critics complaining about progressivism in Star Trek don't actually understand the point of Star Trek. Maybe they'd like a franchise with an entirely different 60 year history of social commentary a bit more.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    Yep, the original series was very political in it's own time
    Exhausted and depressed over real-world current events in the news. I feel like this madness is never going to stop. Chosen One my butt.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Suddenly this reminds me of how the Portuguese government is imposing restrictions on advertisements for products with so much sugar in them. The chocolate makers are going to lose advertising profits because of that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts