RandomMe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Rupavahini is airing SeaQuest yet with a local theme song despite the series airing with Sinhala subtitles.
    I used to watch Cartoon City on CCTV-4.

That is, until they dropped English subtitles. They were full of Engrish.
    On June 16, the Portuguese government will tighten restrictions on candy advertising, especially aimed at kids.

When I was in kindergarten and my idea of things were distorted, I thought that candy was good.
    Soon I'll make a series about a period of my life around five years ago where I wanted to see CN Africa back on my TV.
    Eurovision here would still lead the ratings if Portugal still had a television monopoly.
    2:20am WET. At this time I finished watching the very last episode of The Big Bang Theory. I've seen all episodes. Does this mean I get a reward?
    Call me weird but some Simpsons episodes from the start of this decade are interesting. Not very interesting but kinda interesting. Like the one about Lisa's ancestor Eliza, From Rags to Riches and Holidays of Future Passed.
    So you thought Wreck-It Ralph 2 was the first to have a "realistic" depiction of the internet, right? The Simpsons had the idea first, as the internet of the future. And now it's under Disney's catalog so yeah.
    Recently, Amazon Prime Japan and Fuji On Demand released parcels of old episodes of Sazae-San. By now the first two "seasons", comprising episodes between 1969 and 1971, are available with a subscription.
    All my posts on Post random pictures this month will be related to merpeople due to Mermay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts