Asa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Boomerang has been playing the same commercials since it's rebrand in 2015. It's always "Grab your ticket, and take a seat", "What's the matter with that crazy cat?", "Oh cool, here comes Scooby Doo" over and over again.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    I see Garfield and Friends and Inspector Gadget, both of which I saw on the channel during the '90s, were still on the schedule then.

And yes, I'm old enough to remember when SpongeBob was a new/upcoming thing. Wasn't one of the taglines "be there or be square" (or something like that)?
    I finally saw fireworks for the 1st time in a long time last night. It was an experience that I'll never forget.
    Good news. I won't have to go back to my college until early September this year. That makes it the first time in over 10 years that I started schools every September since September 2009.
    Universal Kids really loves to rerun the newer Barneys instead of the classic Barneys.
    LisaLoudFan30
    LisaLoudFan30
    Unlike Universal Kids should air Barney's Great Adventures to be like a classic Barney with original voice actor.
    superkeegan9100
    superkeegan9100
    Same with Bob the Builder...
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    Because they're going old, but not too old because kids hate old things. /s
    Does anyone remember back when Nick@Nite used to only air reruns of Full House's first five seasons and Family Matter's first five seasons?
    K
    kanc
    I think it was first four seasons mostly but that was 2010-2011 run, one time they did show season 5 and season 6... family matters around back in fall 2010-2012 only did show first five seasons though, then when FM returned in fall 2012, it aired season 6-season 9 though few episodes skipped due to off the clock I think
    K
    kanc
    Family Matters was last shown on Nick@Nite on Dec 31, 2012 exact, and nothing brought back since
    Asa
    Asa
    Full House must've been on autopilot back then. It did go back to repeated airings of all eight seasons of the show a few years ago though.
    Reactions: kanc
    I presume season six of TTG is the final season (the show could probably wrap up production by 2020).
    DonTrashRoom
    DonTrashRoom
    Probably so. No show's gonna last forever, and I would add that CN is gonna decide TTG has an appropriate number of episodes pretty soon.
    Looks like CN/Boomerang/Adult Swim didn't do their 2019 upfront this year.
    M
    MrBabySpencer
    Actually WarnerMedia will be having an upfront on May 15. So I assume if anything any announcements related to Cartoon Network, Adult Swim or Boomerang will happen there.

DonTrashRoom
    DonTrashRoom
    Yeah, it feels like that since the WarnerMedia reorganization, CN would want to do their stuff at the same time as the other networks this year. Also, Boomerang revealed their 2019 programming slate in May of last year.
    Was it ever confirmed that CN will host their 2019-2020 upfront this year?
    Instagram and Facebook have been down since the morning. They are fixing this situation.
    I have a question. When was the last time that CN US and Boomerang US played the T&J shorts that featured Mammy?
    Reactions: ChrisAnimate
    M
    Micahel Cataldo
    From 2008-2011, I think.
    PinkieLopBun
    PinkieLopBun
    I saw Part Time Pal on Boomerang in 2013 or 2014 (can’t remember when exactly). Not sure if that was a mistake or not since I didn’t see it on either channel again, nor did I see any other shorts with Mammy. I could’ve missed it since I couldn’t tune in a lot, though I’ve seen other shorts on both channels multiple times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts