Chaos160
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• First Nickelodeon acquires the Ninja Turtles, but now they have freaking GARFIELD!?

WILL WE FINALLY GET A GARFIELD AND FAIRLY ODD PARENTS CROSSOVER!!!?
    To me, the only shows worth watching nowadays are Amphibia, The Loud House, and Rise of the TMNT.

And to be honest, I don't even think Rise of the TMNT is gonna even last as long as the previous TMNT shows.
    This week was really good for me! Not only is Amphibia premiering very soon, but we're also getting Banjo & Kazooie in Smash Brothers!

Coincidentally, both involve a tall brown character with a backpack travelling with a smaller talking animal companion.
    I REALLY hope that Cartoon Network makes a Gumball movie that gives this beloved show the proper ending it deserves. I agree with the fans that the cliffhanger ending we got in Season 6 was very unsatisfying especially since both Adventure Time and Regular Show had satisfying endings.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Damn straight. Too bad I'm sure the movie thing was just a rumor. I want it to be real so this show can get actual closure like it needs, now - before people forget about it (which this show does not deserve to have happen to it.). The later seasons of this show may not have been the absolute best in writing, but this show was still consistently the funniest thing CN put out in this entire decade.
    Goodbye Gumball. Your show may be gone, but your amazing world will never be forgotten. (2011-2019)
    c2f1c509082396ee2f6c2d97cb060cc6.jpg
    Reactions: koozboy and Asa
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    CN is a poo-poo head for putting the finale on the app first!:mad:

Oh wait... The finale is a cliffhanger!
    Asa
    Asa
    Perhaps foreshadowing for a possible grand finale, I suppose?
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    I find it amazing (see what I did there?) that, even in light of all this, the show still takes up a large portion of the Cartoon Network schedule. When was the last time a CN show aired prominently while it was on its last legs?
    Anyone else remember the Animatrix? (And when Kids Next Door actually did a parody of one of the segments)
    Reactions: superkeegan9100
    Neo Ultra Mike
    Neo Ultra Mike
    Oh yeah I still have that DVD of the Animatrix and remember Kids Next Door Operation ARCHIVE parodying the second Renaissance segment... which yeah props for KND for not going with the easy parody as everyone at the time when doing a Matrix parody just did "LOL everyone either in leather or doing bullet time dodging" but going with that deep cut is pretty epic.
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    Yes.
    Anyone else remember Wallace & Gromit? If so, what's your favorite installment? (Mine is "A Grand Day Out").
    Doesn't it seem hypocritical that in the TMNT 2012 series, the turtles have to hide from the humans despite the humans themselves, according to Kraang Prime, being MUTATED monkeys by the Kraang millions of years ago in that universe?
    I find it odd that "No Such Luck" drove everybody nuts with its child abuse, but "The Hero" had the same level of abuse and no one raised an eyebrow.
    superkeegan9100
    superkeegan9100
    Probably because "The Hero" had a happier ending?
    Chaos160
    Chaos160
    Nicole and Anais were never called out for their actions and didn't apologize to Gumball and Darwin for the way they treated them. Then again, so didn't the Loud family.
    What's so awful about Lincoln Loud's fanbase? From what I've seen, they just want Lincoln to be treated better by his family and friends.
    From what I heard, Lincoln Loud and the Ninja Turtles were supposed to appear during this year's KCA, but their scenes were cut for time. If anyone somehow has those clips, please post them for all of us to see. Oh, and Happy Easter!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts