SourSweetGone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Lot's of Great Cartoon News Today! Looking forward to Mao-Mao and Tig N Seek! As well as S2 of Summer Camp Island. Now if only we could get airdates for Thundercats ROAR! & High Guardian Spice.
    I know the year more or less just started. But I finally saw "A Silent Voice" last week and I honestly think it will probably be the best movie I see all year. Deff on my fave of the decade list. Such a beautiful film! Can't wait for the home video release in April! Also looking forward to checking out the Director's other film "Liz & The Blue Bird" When it comes out on BD/DVD next month!
    SourSweetGone
    SourSweetGone
    Adendum: US is the best Live Action Film of 2019. Hands Down. Jordan Peele is A Genius!
    DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
    She-Ra is the BEST animated series of the past 25 years! Do not @ me. I Will Fight YOU! :p *P.S. Entrapta is BEST Princess! *
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Eh... I'm glad you like it and all, but I can't be dishonest with myself. Something about it doesn't work for me - to be fair, the old show doesn't hold up that much, anyway.
    SourSweetGone
    SourSweetGone
    Which is fine but again you're ignoring the general fact that this was not a post meant to he commented on. How would you feel if someone posted on your page to tell you how they thought Hilda or Harvey Street Kids were mediocre?
    JoeMabbon
    JoeMabbon
    I would be fine with it and maybe discuss the show with the person. We are on a discussion board after all.
    Everyday I am amazed by the fact that just when I think someone can't say or type anything more genuinely stupid then what I saw on the internet the day before I am proven wrong. The Bad Hot Takes are eternal and they make my entire being writhe in agony.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts