Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I've extensively updated and improved this wiki page on the Danish dub of Amphibia with up-to-date and more comprehensive information:

In September of 2017, I left Egypt for Turkey, where I lived for several months. Then in late June 2018, I returned to Denmark (where I was born and raised), where I now live.
    Boomerang MENA's website STILL doesn't have Pat the Dog in it, despite that show premiering on Boomerang MENA a few days ago.
    Playing Toon Cup 2017 is a pain in the butt. The goalkeeper AI is the biggest problem—it prevents me from scoring ANY goals whatsoever.
    Seriously, Nightosphere Prime/Simon Petrikov needs to stop being lazy and start uploading CN MENA/Boomerang MENA continuity more frequently.
    Hi my friend do you know the April boomerang highlights? I just know that tom and Jerry classics are back!!
    Z
    zakawer2
    All I officially know is that new episodes of Mr. Bean: The Animated Series and The Tom and Jerry Show will begin next Sunday, and that the Tom vs. Garfield and Scooby Movies! events will end by then. Oh, and they didn't air the LEGO Scooby-Doo special either.
    Z
    zakawer2
    As for Tom and Jerry theatrical shorts, they actually DIDN'T remove them. Instead, they only air on overnights, at a time when I'm not even allowed to stay awake and watch TV because of dad.
    O
    Osfp7
    Thank you for the info. I agree with tom and Jerry it is too late
    Hey, zakawer2! What country are you from?
    Z
    zakawer2
    I'm from Denmark but my family comes from the Somali diaspora. Right now, I'm in Egypt and have been there since the end of March 2013.
    Z
    zakawer2
    At the end of August 2016, we got a beIN subscription here in Egypt (including CN MENA and Boomerang MENA), but when our dish was adjusted by a technician in November 2016, I was unable to watch CN MENA.
    Z
    zakawer2
    Fortunately, in January this year a technician adjusted it again and I'm now able to watch CN MENA again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts