Zanneck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Question: What do you think Universal should do with the Woody Woodpecker franchise since they haven't been using the character for over a decade now?
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    I don't know - not a fan of the guy, sadly. I suggest asking someone who's more dedicated. Hopefully, they'll give you a better answer than me.

Take care.
    S
    sasq
    Sell it to WB or another company that cares for him.
    That proverb was meant for someone who said that it's impossible to find Squirrel Boy's art style boring, but he has deleted his post so now it looked like I was talking to you :sweat:
    I'm always one with the Underdogs - Most popular stuff today can't hold my attention long enough.
    DVDLooney
    DVDLooney
    Same. I usually just watching recordings of Classic Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies.
    Gatordragon
    Gatordragon
    I can't say I agree, Shoks. I really enjoy the popular cartoons, not because they're popular, but because they genuinely interest me. The underdog cartoons usually bore the heck out of me.
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    Meh... I don't expect anyone to agree with my ideals or reasoning, @Gatordragon - unless I've earned it, that is. Who knows? Maybe one of those "popular" shows will win me over, eventually.
    What is happening these days on ToonZone?? Trolls... Dang, dirty trolls, that's what...
    Zanneck
    Zanneck
    I'm not sure what you're thanking me for, to be honest - but thanks all the same. I'm just speaking my mind, more than anything.
    Yeah, Teddy - I don't know how long I have around here (should get in any more trouble), but it is good to hear from you here.
    Yeah, Teddy - I don't know how long I have around here (should get in any more trouble), but it is good to hear from you here.
    Hey The ShopSoldier: Can you make TV Tropes articles on Hanjin Animation, Jiwoo Animation, Heewon Entertaiment and Hahn Shin Coporation please.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts