Magus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Somehow I knew this was you, despite the new name :)
    When you named yourself Rebellion, was that after the name of Dante's sword?
    Somehow I knew this was you, despite the new name :)
    Somehow I knew this was you, despite the new name :)
    No way, I just saw that a cartoon you didn't like is ATHF, have no clue what that is, didn't know what the initials stood for
    No way, I just saw that a cartoon you didn't like is ATHF, have no clue what that is, didn't know what the initials stood for
    Hey, sorry for the late reply! Been busy with life and such. Anyways...if I remember correctly the place where you download cards at is in the wi fi section of the game (Though I haven't played it in a while though so I may be wrong...)
    Hey, sorry for the late reply! Been busy with life and such. Anyways...if I remember correctly the place where you download cards at is in the wi fi section of the game (Though I haven't played it in a while though so I may be wrong...)
    Probably a good idea not to deride the thread. I run a podcast on the series so I know how wacky the fanbase can be, but I think it's starting to get better. Envy wrote a very good post in that thread about One Piece and the problems within that fanbase as it relates to others.

I'm glad you enjoyed the article!
    Probably a good idea not to deride the thread. I run a podcast on the series so I know how wacky the fanbase can be, but I think it's starting to get better. Envy wrote a very good post in that thread about One Piece and the problems within that fanbase as it relates to others.

When you start playing SC: Chaos Theory and Double Agent give me a message, we could talk about it. I have some tips if you want.
    When you start playing SC: Chaos Theory and Double Agent give me a message, we could talk about it. I have some tips if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts