Peter Paltridge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I don't know if you already knew this, but I found this on Cat-O-Vision from the former Garfield website:

March 2, 1987
    Eyewitness News WBZ-TV Boston
    Jim Davis U.S. Acres character contest with winner Bobby Tobin

The date is the same as when Wade revisited the mysterious character (from 10/13/86) that turned out to be Max the Skateboarding Bird. This means Bobby came up with Max.
    I don't get how the media is JUST NOW finding out about Elmer Fudd's scythe. It's been in the previews for months and the show itself has been up for weeks already.
    Reactions: Pooky
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    It reminds me of when major criticism for the Tom And Jerry/Willy Wonka movie only came about when the trailer was released even though it was announced over a year in advance.
    Reactions: Pooky
    Pooky
    Pooky
    And it was the latest in a series of equally absurd T&J crossovers which had passed with no attention
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    And there haven't been any DTV films of Tom and Jerry since then.
    Hey! I've seen that you apparently have an amazing collection of TV recordings and I would love to hear more about it! I am especially interested in anything Adult Swim or Cartoon Network related, but I am interested overall! Thanks!
    Hi,
    Since you like the blog and the book that should lead to it, could you please release a kind word about the Kickstarter through Platypuscomix? You reach a big audience and every contribution is appreciated! Thanks, Tim
    Well, it finally happened: someone on TV Tropes admitted toying with the thought of most/all of your comics taking place in one universe.
    Reactions: SpongeBob And Pat
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    Regardless of whether or not they do, I find it comforting that someone other than me follows those series often enough to notice potential connections. Does that light make it seem flattering?
    Peter Paltridge
    Peter Paltridge
    More people follow it than it looks like, they just don't say anything -- which is annoying. When they say nothing I fear they actually hated whatever I made and just won't tell me so.
    That's not up to me. Someone else made that, and that person has to fix it. They haven't done it yet. I should probably ask about it again.
    Reactions: SpongeBob And Pat
    Dsneybuf
    Dsneybuf
    FYI, you should probably reply to profile posts through comments, so the author of the post will receive an "alert" telling him/her about your reply (unless he/she turned off those alerts...).
    @CRE040295: He has never heard about it. He didn't have enough access to Korean cartoons in the 90s, but the weirdest cartoon he had ever seen was Betty Toons, which aired on some Hispanic network years ago.
    @CRE040295: He has never heard about it. He didn't have enough access to Korean cartoons in the 90s, but the weirdest cartoon he had ever seen was Betty Toons, which aired on some Hispanic network years ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts