J. B. Warner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello! Which issues of the magazine Disney Adventures have a comic about the TV series "Teacher's pet"? I only know that it is in October 2000.
    A
    Hi,
    I'm sorry to bug you, but I'd like to know if you'd be willing to share your Disney Adventures scans. I'd be perfectly willing to compensate you, either over pay pal or however would be convenient. I loved the comics growing up, and haven't been able to find a collection of them available on ebay. If you're willing, please contact me at aggiekyle at gmail.

Thanks so much.
    K
    Hey! I was wondering if you had scans from the December 1997 and january 1998 issues of the magazine? These are very nostalgic and important to me, I would heavily appreciate if you could send them to me at muzammilbrohi101@gmail
    F
    Hi Jesse, I stumbled upon your Disney Adventures thread and you seem to be an expert on the magazine. I'm hoping you can help me with something. I'm trying to find an old article that was something to the effect of "101 awesome things to do this summer". I'm guessing it came out in a magazine between 1993 and 1997, and I'm thinking it had to have come out in early summer - maybe April to July? Do you have any idea about the article I'm talking about? If you know of it, could you please email me at fjomaa@gmail.com? Thanks in advance for your help!
    F
    Hi Jesse, I stumbled upon your Disney Adventures thread and you seem to be an expert on the magazine. I'm hoping you can help me with something. I'm trying to find an old article that was something to the effect of "101 awesome things to do this summer". I'm guessing it came out in a magazine between 1993 and 1997, and I'm thinking it had to have come out in early summer - maybe April to July? Do you have any idea about the article I'm talking about? If you know of it, could you please email me at fjomaa@gmail.com? Thanks in advance for your help!
    F
    I
    hi
    how are yo?
    yocan pu the scns of the magaines of disney from the 2 and 3 theareds that not wo
    I
    hi
    how are yo?
    yocan pu the scns of the magaines of disney from the 2 and 3 theareds that not wo
    I
    hi
    how are yo?
    Posting all the Disney Adventure magazines makes you king in my book.
    A
    Can you post the rest of the Goof Troop My Hero comic?
    A
    A
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts