GatorMan92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yes i did have a great Christmas :D,I got Kung Fu Panda 2 with Secrets Of The Masters,3 video games,and tons of Gift Cards
    Thank you for asking :)
    Yes i did have a great Christmas :D,I got Kung Fu Panda 2 with Secrets Of The Masters,3 video games,and tons of Gift Cards
    Yes i did have a great Christmas :D,I got Kung Fu Panda 2 with Secrets Of The Masters,3 video games,and tons of Gift Cards
    Hi. My avatar is a page from the Voynich manuscript. It is a manuscript that is written in either a code that no one can break or a forgotten language.
    Hi. My avatar is a page from the Voynich manuscript. It is a manuscript that is written in either a code that no one can break or a forgotten language.
    Typically someone will start a college football talkback when 1) The pre-season polls are released or 2) it's the actual opening day of the season. Right now I'd say it'll be the first week of September, when the games actually begin, though there is a chance it could be started in 2 to 3 weeks when the polls are released. It solely depends on how much participation we get.
    Typically someone will start a college football talkback when 1) The pre-season polls are released or 2) it's the actual opening day of the season. Right now I'd say it'll be the first week of September, when the games actually begin, though there is a chance it could be started in 2 to 3 weeks when the polls are released. It solely depends on how much participation we get.
    won't lie, I haven't seen many of his cartoons, I want the two collections you speak of, but that will have to wait. It's just funny because you don't see many Woody avatars, especially that design. My favorite cartoon is probably Woody Woodpecker Barber of Seville which has phenomenal animation in the musical scene. His eye expressions were the best too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment
    won't lie, I haven't seen many of his cartoons, I want the two collections you speak of, but that will have to wait. It's just funny because you don't see many Woody avatars, especially that design. My favorite cartoon is probably Woody Woodpecker Barber of Seville which has phenomenal animation in the musical scene. His eye expressions were the best too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts