L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hello there Lazer~ How ya been? I've been traveling a lot this summer (Florida 3 times so far, going for a 4th in August) I've gotten to go to Disney and Universal dude.

So I managed to get on the Harry Potter ride at Island of Adventure and had a really great time (could have been scarier though!) So I say all this to ask...how is that internship Hope you're having as much fun as you keep implying it is.
    Hello there Lazer~ How ya been? I've been traveling a lot this summer (Florida 3 times so far, going for a 4th in August) I've gotten to go to Disney and Universal dude.

So I managed to get on the Harry Potter ride at Island of Adventure and had a really great time (could have been scarier though!) So I say all this to ask...how is that internship Hope you're having as much fun as you keep implying it is.
    Hello there Lazer~ How ya been? I've been traveling a lot this summer (Florida 3 times so far, going for a 4th in August) I've gotten to go to Disney and Universal dude.

Yeah, the idea of senior year is exciting, but kind of nervous at the same time. I don't have any plans for grad school or what I want to do after I finish my requirements for my English degree. Considering the job market and all, I definitely don't want to go job hunting. I may see if I can get a Master's Degree in either English or Creative Writing at my current college since I recall hearing about that when I was first looking into colleges.

I'm glad that you're able to have some nice down time with your friends and practice swimming. I bet that's fun and hard to stay in shape for the college season. I bet that those two games are fun too. Despite being a bookworm, I've never actually heard a Harry Potter book. I've always been content with other books and just watching the movies. I'm glad that you're able to do some fun relaxing activities during your busy summer break.
    Yeah, the idea of senior year is exciting, but kind of nervous at the same time. I don't have any plans for grad school or what I want to do after I finish my requirements for my English degree. Considering the job market and all, I definitely don't want to go job hunting. I may see if I can get a Master's Degree in either English or Creative Writing at my current college since I recall hearing about that when I was first looking into colleges.

I'm glad that you're able to have some nice down time with your friends and practice swimming. I bet that's fun and hard to stay in shape for the college season. I bet that those two games are fun too. Despite being a bookworm, I've never actually heard a Harry Potter book. I've always been content with other books and just watching the movies. I'm glad that you're able to do some fun relaxing activities during your busy summer break.

I'm glad that you're doing great. Having a job and an internship at the same time does sound busy and exciting. I'm sure that you're enjoying being a swim instructor and working at a radio station sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad that you're having a fun and busy summer. As for me, my summer has been going well so far. I planned on taking an online class or two, but after dealing with my finals, my heart wasn't into doing that anymore. I've just been trying to relax more with playing games, reading and watching some DVD's so that I feel happier. I do get worried about how to plan my schedule for next semester, the start of my fourth year of college, since I have to figure out how to meet all of the requirements, the transportation and think about if I want to go to Grad School. But I've been trying to avoid all of that stress by focusing on one day at a time. I have enjoyed playing my Pokemon games and reading more books for fun, so I've been having a fairly nice summer so far.
    I'm glad that you're doing great. Having a job and an internship at the same time does sound busy and exciting. I'm sure that you're enjoying being a swim instructor and working at a radio station sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad that you're having a fun and busy summer. As for me, my summer has been going well so far. I planned on taking an online class or two, but after dealing with my finals, my heart wasn't into doing that anymore. I've just been trying to relax more with playing games, reading and watching some DVD's so that I feel happier. I do get worried about how to plan my schedule for next semester, the start of my fourth year of college, since I have to figure out how to meet all of the requirements, the transportation and think about if I want to go to Grad School. But I've been trying to avoid all of that stress by focusing on one day at a time. I have enjoyed playing my Pokemon games and reading more books for fun, so I've been having a fairly nice summer so far.
    Hi there Lazerbooy5000. How are you doing this summer? I remember that you got a job for the summer. Is that working out well for you?
    Hi there Lazerbooy5000. How are you doing this summer? I remember that you got a job for the summer. Is that working out well for you?
    Hi, sorry for late reply
    Having a summer semester that was supposed to start today, but the funny thing is that there were no classes
    Hi, sorry for late reply
    Having a summer semester that was supposed to start today, but the funny thing is that there were no classes
    Hi, sorry for late reply
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts