J. B. Warner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• This area, restricted areaaa *bom bom bom*...Trespassers are shot on sight, by order of the governmeeent....Sing it!
    This area, restricted areaaa *bom bom bom*...Trespassers are shot on sight, by order of the governmeeent....Sing it!
    This area, restricted areaaa *bom bom bom*...Trespassers are shot on sight, by order of the governmeeent....Sing it!
    Yes, yes I do. Bored in a good way, though. More like "I don't have to do anything" than "I don't have anything to do".
    Yes, yes I do. Bored in a good way, though. More like "I don't have to do anything" than "I don't have anything to do".
    This is a taaale of which I do not exaggerate! Disney has risen and given us a song of which I hate! I try not to streeetch nor distort! Alas, I just despise the Moooorning Report! I'd rather travel to Japan and buy the DVD import! Just so I don't have to listen to the Mooorning Report! To whomever put up the original version, you're an example of perfection! Hopefully, it'd stay up, without detection! I'd rather be forced to eeeat a frog's wart! Then ever listen toooo the Moooorniiing Repooort! When it comes to the Morning Report, I must confess, it's one song I truly despise! To whoever thought it was good, they were not very wise! It's a song so bad, it makes me furious! To those who actually like it, elaborate, for I am curious! As I conclude this post that is painfuuul and short! Subject yourseeelf to the Moooooorrrrniiiiiiiing Reeeepooooort!
    -Shrugs- I was bored.
    This is a taaale of which I do not exaggerate! Disney has risen and given us a song of which I hate! I try not to streeetch nor distort! Alas, I just despise the Moooorning Report! I'd rather travel to Japan and buy the DVD import! Just so I don't have to listen to the Mooorning Report! To whomever put up the original version, you're an example of perfection! Hopefully, it'd stay up, without detection! I'd rather be forced to eeeat a frog's wart! Then ever listen toooo the Moooorniiing Repooort! When it comes to the Morning Report, I must confess, it's one song I truly despise! To whoever thought it was good, they were not very wise! It's a song so bad, it makes me furious! To those who actually like it, elaborate, for I am curious! As I conclude this post that is painfuuul and short! Subject yourseeelf to the Moooooorrrrniiiiiiiing Reeeepooooort!
    -Shrugs- I was bored.
    -Shrugs- I was bored.
    Hold up, have it on in the background? You can do other things while the TV's on? You're a better man that I am. But only 'cause I'm a kockroach.
    Hold up, have it on in the background? You can do other things while the TV's on? You're a better man that I am. But only 'cause I'm a kockroach.
    Personally, that little scream he did as he flew through space at the end gave me the biggest chills. Definitely helped the episode, though (there's movies that are so bad they're fun to watch, then there's Fire Maidens from Outer Space). Was this as about as close as MST got to having a "Halloween" episode, by the way? If they had two Christmas episodes, surely we got more "scary" ones. >D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts