B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Well it's not exactly your business or just your business when it's on TV. I mean other people enjoy those shows even if you don't and even if they do bad. While I will agree it wasn't a good choice to air Paranoia Agent and Moribito on Adult Swim I'm none the less glad I got to see them on Adult Swim. And... I think it's a bit too early to call Durarara but as talkative as it can be it's not as slow as Moribito or cerebral as Paranoia Agent and has a a lot more ass kicking and over the top elements. I think the ratings improvement shows the audience realizes that. Or not but either way the ratings aren't indicating rejection on the level of Moribito.
    Well it's not exactly your business or just your business when it's on TV. I mean other people enjoy those shows even if you don't and even if they do bad. While I will agree it wasn't a good choice to air Paranoia Agent and Moribito on Adult Swim I'm none the less glad I got to see them on Adult Swim. And... I think it's a bit too early to call Durarara but as talkative as it can be it's not as slow as Moribito or cerebral as Paranoia Agent and has a a lot more ass kicking and over the top elements. I think the ratings improvement shows the audience realizes that. Or not but either way the ratings aren't indicating rejection on the level of Moribito.
    Well it's not exactly your business or just your business when it's on TV. I mean other people enjoy those shows even if you don't and even if they do bad. While I will agree it wasn't a good choice to air Paranoia Agent and Moribito on Adult Swim I'm none the less glad I got to see them on Adult Swim. And... I think it's a bit too early to call Durarara but as talkative as it can be it's not as slow as Moribito or cerebral as Paranoia Agent and has a a lot more ass kicking and over the top elements. I think the ratings improvement shows the audience realizes that. Or not but either way the ratings aren't indicating rejection on the level of Moribito.
    Should people consider it hypocritical that you hate moe but like Queen's Blade? I mean sure they're drawn sorta moe but not really. I get the impression some people assume the difference between acceptable moe and non-acceptable moe for you is if the boobs are big enough or the girls are missing enough clothing. But I always figured it was because there was a story going on and because you like shows where girls kick ass. That's what I gathered from your various posts at any rate.
    Should people consider it hypocritical that you hate moe but like Queen's Blade? I mean sure they're drawn sorta moe but not really. I get the impression some people assume the difference between acceptable moe and non-acceptable moe for you is if the boobs are big enough or the girls are missing enough clothing. But I always figured it was because there was a story going on and because you like shows where girls kick ass. That's what I gathered from your various posts at any rate.
    Allegedly you ranted about Cap'n in the past. I didn't really see the evidence either so I didn't think much of it.

I suppose in your case most of the TZW posts were about your opinions on cartoons but plenty of Watch posts are reactions to peoples opinions on war, politics, morals and perhaps a bit on religion but as TZ avoids religious debate there's hardly an fuel for that fire coming from TZ to comment about on Watch.
    Allegedly you ranted about Cap'n in the past. I didn't really see the evidence either so I didn't think much of it.

I suppose in your case most of the TZW posts were about your opinions on cartoons but plenty of Watch posts are reactions to peoples opinions on war, politics, morals and perhaps a bit on religion but as TZ avoids religious debate there's hardly an fuel for that fire coming from TZ to comment about on Watch.

But on the topic of drinking games, I've recently established a very simple one. Take a swig ever time DemandingAnime (or AnimeDamage as he goes on YouTube) says "FAIL" and two if he says "FULL OF FAIL". I went through 2 cans watching just one of his videos. That boy should get a hobby.
    But on the topic of drinking games, I've recently established a very simple one. Take a swig ever time DemandingAnime (or AnimeDamage as he goes on YouTube) says "FAIL" and two if he says "FULL OF FAIL". I went through 2 cans watching just one of his videos. That boy should get a hobby.
    I must admit I find the drinking game kind of amusing. I have no tollerance for the stuff so I haven't even attempted it but I think what most people are perplexed by is how much you rant about Captain Planet. I mean yeah it was awful or only amusing because it was so bad but you sure are passionate about your distaste in it. Or rather you make it very clear while most people see no reason to bother with even thinking about something like Captain Planet.
    I must admit I find the drinking game kind of amusing. I have no tollerance for the stuff so I haven't even attempted it but I think what most people are perplexed by is how much you rant about Captain Planet. I mean yeah it was awful or only amusing because it was so bad but you sure are passionate about your distaste in it. Or rather you make it very clear while most people see no reason to bother with even thinking about something like Captain Planet.
    You know man sometimes your opinions on what is good and what is bad and what should succeed and what should not succeed particularly when it comes to Adult Swim do grate on my nerves. That's silly I know but I chock it up to us both being very stubborn and both being just as passionate about our opinions so the best we can do is agree to disagree but frankly I'd be bored if I never had anything to debate with you. The ASMB is pretty dead lately.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts