PC!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• J
    -_- are you Sonic Team head writer artist I'm also a writer. but nobody seems to like my ideas is probably why he felt the same way. I do I think we both have the same way but no one like are stories ideas but I like to talk to you about something like that I know he's not feeling good right now I think he's upset whatever it is I can help Please don't cuss me out>_< Only to talk to you for few minutes please please I've been traveling trying to make something, good at myself and I Never getting nothing out of this. only a writer knows that.him on that.
    J
    -_- are you Sonic Team head writer artist I'm also a writer. but nobody seems to like my ideas is probably why he felt the same way. I do I think we both have the same way but no one like are stories ideas but I like to talk to you about something like that I know he's not feeling good right now I think he's upset whatever it is I can help Please don't cuss me out>_< Only to talk to you for few minutes please please I've been traveling trying to make something, good at myself and I Never getting nothing out of this. only a writer knows that.him on that.
    J
    Of course! You've discovered my alternate identity! I'm chaoscontrol14 on SSMB and Bumbleking! You're PC The Hedgehog from there! How's it going? It seems I can't go anywhere on the internet without running into you!

Yeah, I'm kind of obvious to figure out. Kululu is currently my favorite fictional character of all time and I like to pay tribute to him. I even recently bought a Kululu holiday plush specifically for the Christmas season. I even picked up the volumes of the Sgt. Frog manga that I already own in the anime version specifically because of Kululu. I'm kind of Kululu-crazy. I see that you're developing a love for the Sgt. Major as well. That's good! It gives me a chum to talk Sgt. Frog with! It's nice to see a fellow SSMB/Bumbleking user on here.
    Of course! You've discovered my alternate identity! I'm chaoscontrol14 on SSMB and Bumbleking! You're PC The Hedgehog from there! How's it going? It seems I can't go anywhere on the internet without running into you!

Yeah, I'm kind of obvious to figure out. Kululu is currently my favorite fictional character of all time and I like to pay tribute to him. I even recently bought a Kululu holiday plush specifically for the Christmas season. I even picked up the volumes of the Sgt. Frog manga that I already own in the anime version specifically because of Kululu. I'm kind of Kululu-crazy. I see that you're developing a love for the Sgt. Major as well. That's good! It gives me a chum to talk Sgt. Frog with! It's nice to see a fellow SSMB/Bumbleking user on here.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts