GWOtaku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Don't you hate when you nearly get mistaken for an obnoxious player because your username is similar, except only one letter of difference? I have the sense to double-check, of course.
    Hello, could you please close CN's International News Thread and make a new thread? The thread has become to large (over 1460 pages) and posts are disappearing. Thanks :)
    Oh, hey. I'm barely on here. As for that Ask.fm stuff, I just wanted to ask you a few questions to get to know you better because I think you're really cool, but I guess I over did it. Thanks for understanding buddy! Also, I was wondering what you do as a moderator on the forums.
    Oh, hey. I'm barely on here. As for that Ask.fm stuff, I just wanted to ask you a few questions to get to know you better because I think you're really cool, but I guess I over did it. Thanks for understanding buddy! Also, I was wondering what you do as a moderator on the forums.
    Drifting tips! I think a good practice course would be the SNES Donut Plains or the Moo Moo Meadows course. Lots of turns and no dropoffs. I'm not perfect at it, but to drift press and hold jump just as you approach a corner. The car will slide without losing speed and let you steer, and if you do it long enough the engine will burn, giving you a speed boost as you let go of the button. Incidentally, it always leaves marks on the track when you or competitors do it, so if you have trouble timing it, look for those.
    Drifting tips! I think a good practice course would be the SNES Donut Plains or the Moo Moo Meadows course. Lots of turns and no dropoffs. I'm not perfect at it, but to drift press and hold jump just as you approach a corner. The car will slide without losing speed and let you steer, and if you do it long enough the engine will burn, giving you a speed boost as you let go of the button. Incidentally, it always leaves marks on the track when you or competitors do it, so if you have trouble timing it, look for those.
    No world is perfect nor never will be. Sadly we have a crime ridden world. And will be until the end of time sadly but truthfully. Where people do harm to others without any remorse or conscience. And there are also the good people that are law abiding citizens like us. It is how to avoid it.
    No world is perfect nor never will be. Sadly we have a crime ridden world. And will be until the end of time sadly but truthfully. Where people do harm to others without any remorse or conscience. And there are also the good people that are law abiding citizens like us. It is how to avoid it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts