Old International Fox Kids/Jetix Channels Memorial Thread

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
I wonder if this logo would still be possible if news corp/fox bought full control of fox family worldwide (FCP, TVS, Saban* etc) instead of selling that to disney

and I wonder if this logo was actually commissioned in 2001 since what I said, the wayback machine and some YouTube videos of this said 2003
This logo is a rare piece of FOXTEL history, and even FOX KIDS Worldwide history as a whole...

Moleoman

Fox Kids Poland's Summer 1998 schedule (effective until September 11, 1998):
weekdays
06:00 Saban's Adventures of Pinocchio
06:30 Peter Pan and the Pirates
07:00 Honeybee Hutch
07:30 VR Troopers
08:00 Goosebumps
08:30 Mad Scientist Toon Club
09:00 Eagle Riders
09:30 Teknoman
10:00 Jin Jin and the Panda Patrol
10:30 Three Little Ghosts
11:00 Saban's Adventures of Pinocchio
11:30 Peter Pan and the Pirates
12:00 Honeybee Hutch
12:30 VR Troopers
13:00 Eagle Riders
13:30 Teknoman
14:00 Jin Jin and the Panda Patrol
14:30 Three Little Ghosts
15:00 Sylvanian Families
15:30 Diplodos
16:00 Saban's Adventures of Pinocchio
16:30 Peter Pan and the Pirates
17:00 Honeybee Hutch
17:30 VR Troopers
18:00 Eagle Riders
18:30 Teknoman
19:00 Goosebumps
19:30 Mad Scientist Toon Club
20:00 Closedown

weekends
06:00 Saban's Adventures of Pinocchio
06:30 Peter Pan and the Pirates
07:00 The Mouse and the Monster
07:30 Ulysses 31
08:00 Starcom: The U.S. Space Force
08:30 Pole Position
09:00 M.A.S.K.
09:30 Teknonman
10:00 Goosebumps
10:30 Eerie, Indiana
11:00 Saban's Adventures of Pinocchio
11:30 Peter Pan and the Pirates
12:00 The Mouse and the Monster
12:30 Ulysses 31
13:00 M.A.S.K.
13:30 Teknoman
14:00 Starcom: The U.S. Space Force
14:30 Pole Position
15:00 Goosebumps
15:30 Eerie, Indiana
16:00 Saban's Adventures of Pinocchio
16:30 Peter Pan and the Pirates
17:00 The Mouse and the Monster
17:30 Ulysses 31
18:00 M.A.S.K.
18:30 Starcom: The U.S. Space Force
19:00 Goosebumps
19:30 Eerie, Indiana
20:00 Closedown

Sources:
Dziennik Bałtycki:
Trybuna Śląska: Trybuna Śląska, 1998, nr 181 - Silesian Digital Library (for 06:00-07:00 slots)

WowWowWow

The Greatest Hero in Ooo
When Jetix UK rebranded as Disney XD in 2009, Some shows from Jetix vanished without a trace!

harry580

When Jetix UK rebranded as Disney XD in 2009, Some shows from Jetix vanished without a trace!
and the bvs Entertainment/sip animation/fox kids shows ended up being abandoned in the vault (expect for jetix animation concepts shows since that division had folded into disney television animation hence that why some shows like yin yang yo ended up on iTunes under the Disney XD brand and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! appearing on disney plus)

WowWowWow

The Greatest Hero in Ooo
and the bvs Entertainment/sip animation/fox kids shows ended up being abandoned in the vault (expect for jetix animation concepts shows since that division had folded into disney television animation hence that why some shows like yin yang yo ended up on iTunes under the Disney XD brand and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! appearing on disney plus)
The former series has not been seen since early 2009 in the UK

harry580

since we talking about fox kids shows,

I wish they could have put the bvs/saban (expect for power rangers every super sentai show and digimon since they sold the two to saban in 2010)/sip animation/fox kids shows on disney plus

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
What was Jetix's flagship series
Probably Power Rangers because Disney was eager to hop on the biggest craze of the 90s when they acquired FOX Family Worldwide (which included Saban, the TVS library, and the FCP library (MTM Enterprises and its library would be spun off to TCF TV)) After BVS shuttered MMPR Productions, the entire production team was moved to New Zealand where PR is still filming today. Because of how BVS was treating Power Rangers after JETIX and Toon Disney were folded into Disney XD in 2009. Saban Brands acquired the Power Rangers franchise (as well as BeetleBorgs, MASKED RIDER, Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog, NINJA TURTLES: The Next Mutation and VR TROOPERS which were included in the acquisition) in 2010, which led to Power Rangers being moved to Nickelodeon and Saban licensed the global distribution rights to Power Rangers (except US/Canada) to MarVista Entertainment. After Saban re-built its entire entertainment empire, Hasbro was named master toy partner for Power Rangers in 2018 which caused Hasbro to buy Power Rangers (and other brands from Saban) that same year.

WowWowWow

The Greatest Hero in Ooo
Probably Power Rangers because Disney was eager to hop on the biggest craze of the 90s when they acquired FOX Family Worldwide (which included Saban, the TVS library, and the FCP library (MTM Enterprises and its library would be spun off to TCF TV)) After BVS shuttered MMPR Productions, the entire production team was moved to New Zealand where PR is still filming today. Because of how BVS was treating Power Rangers after JETIX and Toon Disney were folded into Disney XD in 2009. Saban Brands acquired the Power Rangers franchise (as well as BeetleBorgs, MASKED RIDER, Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog, NINJA TURTLES: The Next Mutation and VR TROOPERS which were included in the acquisition) in 2010, which led to Power Rangers being moved to Nickelodeon and Saban licensed the global distribution rights to Power Rangers (except US/Canada) to MarVista Entertainment. After Saban re-built its entire entertainment empire, Hasbro was named master toy partner for Power Rangers in 2018 which caused Hasbro to buy Power Rangers (and other brands from Saban) that same year.
I am talking about Jetix's original series! But thanks anyways.

harry580

so disney not only owns saban, sip animation and fox kids but also TVS?, the studio best known for tugs, so this means disney owns tugs?

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
so disney not only owns saban, sip animation and fox kids but also TVS?, the studio best known for tugs, so this means disney owns tugs?
I don’t know because when TVS lost the franchise to Meridian in 1993 and the rights to TUGS were sold to a unknown party. It’s unknown if Disney may have the rights to the remaining TVS programs....

harry580

I don’t know because when TVS lost the franchise to Meridian in 1993 and the rights to TUGS were sold to a unknown party. It’s unknown if Disney may have the rights to the remaining TVS programs....
my theory is that Britt allcroft (the creator of Thomas) bought tugs, because they bought the models from the series and maybe she bought the series from tvs

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Jetix HUN-CZE continuity fragment from 2007.

And a Spiderman next bumper.

Last edited:

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More

I found an initial list of shows for Fox Kids Latin America's Insomnio block.
  • Fantastic Four
  • The Incredible Hulk
  • Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
  • Spiderwoman
  • X-Men
  • Woody Woodpecker
  • Batman(1960s)
  • Angela Anaconda
  • Mega Babies
  • Oggy and the Cockroachers
  • Toonsylvania

This promo also includes Dilbert, The Three Stooges, and some other show I have no idea of the name.

The lineup at the end here includes Zorro, and confirms the version of the Hulk here was the 90s version.

This article mentions The Mighty Thor and Robocop. While it doesn't say that it would specifically be on Insomnio, the fact that each episode would be followed by the 1960s Batman could be a sign.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.

Featured Posts