"Morbius" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
1585618420409.png

the greenman

Hopefully this virus mess will be cleared up. Basically all films from this Summer (possibily this year) will be pushed back.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I mean, I wasn't really looking forward to it myself due to Sony's mostly inept nature and Jared Leto's apparent creepiness, but I am sorry you're feeling bummed out about it.

I admit, the trailer won me over and I was sincerely looking forward to it (it helps that I love obscure Spider-Man villains).

I'm also just bummed out that this virus is starting to affect Hollywood film schedules, on top of everything else.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Basically all films from this Summer (possibily this year) will be pushed back.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
That would make all cinemas around the world closed until fall and force cinema chains into bankruptcy! AMC today projected its reopening sometime between May and mid-June.

Pooky

Staff member
Who would have picked this for holding out for a theatrical release ahead of Wonder Woman 84?

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts