C&C - Fire Force S2-"Flames Of Madness"[11/14]

Vampire_King

Banned
talkback fireforce.pngtoonami premiere talkback.PNG
OP: Spark Again-AImer
ED: ID-Cidergirl
Previously On Fire Force(Season 2 Premiere)
Life has returned to normal as if the past events involving the Evangelist sent the White Clad had never happened. however, Shinra is still determined to find a way to turn Infernals back into people and unravel the mystery of the Evangelist and the Adolla Bursts. At Company 8, Maki, Iris and Tamaki take Shinra shopping for clothes for Lieutenant Hinawa because of his poor dress sense. They are suddenly are interrupted by a series of explosions, and when Shinra goes to investigate, he is attacked by a giant sentient Infernal which shoots balls of fire from its mouth. Arthur arrives and assists Shinra before the rest of Company 8 arrive and prepare to attack. Working together, the group temporarily defeats the Infernal but Victor discovers that it has five separate cores within its body which must each be destroyed. The Infernal revives and the team collaborate to destroy the cores within its arms and legs while Shinra attacks and destroys the central core with his powerful "Rapid-Man Kick".
Later, Captain Obi introduces Shinra to the highly competitive Fire Force annual male nude calendar project. However, their cheesy "double-cobra" pose results in Company 8's photo being relegated to last place as in the previous year.

fire force season 2 episode 2.PNG

Tonight: shinra enters fire force company 4 to have a meeting with captain soichiro hague when an unknown voice starts calling out to him....

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: not the sort of fan service I was expecting of this show.

Purt Co Pan, lead singer of the grunge band Pirvana.

Tokyo, For Fxxx's Sake.

Welcome to the crypt! I have GRAVE concerns about you!

YES! BURN ME! I'VE BEEN A BAD, BAD BOY!

"Did I just step into an episode of Tokyo Ghoul just now?"

I don't think we should burn you without setting a safe word first.

If he's burning anyone here, it's gonna be me!
Or in other words...
SHINRA IS MINE, YOU TWO-BIT WHORES! BACK OFF!

Yes, Shinra...let the hate flow through you...

I do NOT want to hear about your kinds, old man.

"Burn you...burn you...
Burn you too, dick.

Poor soul. Just like a Sword Art Online character.

You can see the whole sky in this hat, if you poke some holes in the top.

So your father went crazy, took your mother and abandoned you.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
I appreciate how simple the attack names were. "Knight Punch," "Knight Kick."

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Neat, he did have a friend in the academy. Hope we see more of Ogun. This Pan guy using his whistle to communicate was amusing and interesting enough his ability was more support in nature.

Ahhh, no comment on Captain Hague. I think what we saw speaks for itself.

"First Pillar"? Great another crazy naked woman. <cough>SAO<cough> And a mystery of who this person could be. And seems like she's a wild card, nothing to do with Fire Force or White Clad. Though she was going a bit Emperor Palpatine on Shinra. Hmm, so Shinra and Sho are pillars. Maybe Haumea. So the next one should be the fifth. Guess we know what's next this season. Oh, must be the pink haired girl in the teaser. lol.

Oh, he grew up poor and was abandoned by his parents. The knight roleplay M.O. finally makes sense.

Knee yourself in the face, that works...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts