Nick on Paramount+

SidChang

I'm hoping CBS All Access will pick up The Casagrandes sooner or later. Right now, it is almost non-existent on Nickelodeon itself, I no longer have Nicktoons Network, and DISH On Demand looks like they will be deleting the episodes at the end of the month, so the only place I'll have left to watch it is on the Nick App. Kinda sucks considering this show is still fairly new.

kanc

Even more Nick shows has been added to CBS All Access: Amanda Show, Breadwinners, Chalkzone, Monsters vs Aliens, Ned's Declassified, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Ride, Robot and Monster, and The Troop, (also Penguins of Madagascar)

Two NickMovies added:
Mr. Lemoncello's Library and One Crazy Cruise

Last edited:

BillK15

Even more Nick shows has been added to CBS All Access: Amanda Show, Breadwinners, Chalkzone, Monsters vs Aliens, Ned's Declassified, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Ride, Robot and Monster

Two NickMovies added:
Mr. Lemoncello's Library and One Crazy Cruise
Also Penguins Of Madagascar was added

kanc

According to nickandmore, 15 episode of season 3 only Penguins of Madagascar has been added. Kung Fu Panda Dreamworks Nick series only season 3 has been though

SidChang

According to nickandmore, 15 episode of season 3 only Penguins of Madagascar has been added. Kung Fu Panda Dreamworks Nick series only season 3 has been though
If I'm remembering correctly, KFP only had its first two seasons on Hulu, so at least going through season three on CBS All Access is an improvement. Would be nice to get the whole series on there though. Only about 1.5 seasons are available on DVD in total.

SG-17

Its super weird that Hey Arnold is still not on. I know its still on Hulu but I'd like everything in one place.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Ned's Declassified is a big plus to me. IMO it's Nick's last great live-action show, and they seldom acknowledge it in comparison to Dan Schneider's stuff.

SidChang

Okay, so I just downloaded CBS All Access a little bit ago, and sure enough, ONLY season three of Kung Fu Panda is on there. Very odd. Hopefully the rest of the seasons will be added soon!

SG-17

Ned's Declassified is a big plus to me. IMO it's Nick's last great live-action show, and they seldom acknowledge it in comparison to Dan Schneider's stuff.
Yep, its the last live action Nick show I actually took time to watch. I loved the weird episodes like the FoP crossover.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Honestly, the influx of Nickelodeon shows is what made me give in and subscribe to CBS All Access.

ToonsJazzLover

I envy people with this service more and more. Why can't Netflix and CBS share the Nick library?

By the way, I'm disappointed certain shows only have certain episodes available due to music rights.

TheCartoonRailfan

Where's my senior discount?
I noticed that CBS All Access isn't airing some of the live-action shows that aired during the 90's such as Hey Dude, Salute your Shorts, Clarissa Explains It All, and Welcome Freshmen. I find that rather odd since some of these shows were extremely popular during their air time. What's also shocking is that none of the 80's and 90's game shows are airing on the service, among them being Nick Arcade, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and Wild and Crazy Kids.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@TheCartoonRailfan Your wish has been granted!:

Today, CBS All Access added:

- Clarissa Explains It All (season 1 -3)
- Rocket Power (season 1)
- 100 Things To Do Before High School (movie)
- Blurt (movie)
- The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
- The Fairly OddParents: A Fairly Odd Summer (movie)
- Half-Shell Heroes: Blast to the Past (movie)
- Liar, Liar, Vampire (movie)
- Rufus (movie)
- Rufus 2 (movie)
- The Massively Mixed-Up Middle School Mystery (movie)

Last edited:

kanc

@TheCartoonRailfan Your wish has been granted!:

Today, CBS All Access added:

- Clarissa Explains It All (season 1 -3)
- Victorious (1-3)
- The Thundermans (1-4)
- Rocket Power (season 1)
- 100 Things To Do Before High School (movie)
- Blurt (movie)
- The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
- The Fairly OddParents: A Fairly Odd Summer (movie)
- Half-Shell Heroes: Blast to the Past (movie)
- Liar, Liar, Vampire (movie)
- Rufus (movie)
- Rufus 2 (movie)
- The Massively Mixed-Up Middle School Mystery (movie)
@Ghostbuster, already Thundermans and Victorious were in CBS All Access just started last month. If you just look on page 2, I already included it as though.

kanc

@Ghostbuster According to nickandmore, the only thing today it's been added were Clarissa Explains It All and Rocket Power, the rest for what you mentioned are already on CBS All Access before and it's still there.

They will slowly get new content on Tuesdays.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
There rollout has been much better then Disney+ adding there children's programming.

SG-17

Rocket Power, nice. Hopefully the remaining seasons will be added quickly.

Now they just need to add Hey Arnold. Its weird, they clearly think (and are right imo) that Hey Arnold is their second biggest nostalgia property after Rugrats due to (again imo) its timelessness and grounded and chill atmosphere. Its weird its not on there yet.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts