"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Guess that explains why they only had one DCSHG episode airing that day when it was a double feature the other 2 days this month.

Also pretty quick they're doing another crossover with another CN show after Thundercats Roar last season.

I'm cautiously optimistic about how this one will turn out.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
I think it's pretty clear that at the very least the team behind TTG at the time of making season 6 believed it to be their last season thus was throwing out all the stops in regards to this one thus all the various specials and multi parters and yeah crossovers. I believe there will be more if only due to the fact CN has yet to really have another stand out show to replace it and considering they only air like 6 shows now still need these major players in some form or another. That said I am all down for a crossover with DC Super Hero Girls... though honestly like I said last year it should be a crossover with the Girls Night Out Crew though I guess that would require at least an additional 8-10 other VAs then the normal amount you get in TTG which yeah they wouldn't do for just a one part or even two part episode and hey the Scooby Doo crossover was pretty good. Though honestly considering that in DC Super Hero Girls you saw a spoof already of the Teen Titans I kind of hope the two teams are a bit more knowledgable of one another and it isn't just "LOL the Titans are stupid and annoying" gags throughout. Since I can imagine some fun interplay between them. Especially like the super energy fueled fan girl Batgirl of DC Super Hero girls fawning over TTG Robin and others from coming from a different parallel reality or something like that. Really have fun having these two groups join together. Still this has got to be miles leagues better then the last time they had a "crossover" with another DC Cartoon as yeah no way can this be worse then the Young Justice "Let's Get Serious" episode.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Some things to point out, too, are it's production number is 629 while the last Sanpedro episode was 614b. So CN is pulling this out of order and airing it so it wasn't meant to air so soon.

And it's interesting to note "Feud" in the title so it's in a way a loose sequel to "Cartoon Feud" where Control Freak pitted them against Mystery Inc. and the ongoing stuff Control Freak does as a recurring villain on this show.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Looking through the TV listings, it seems the cross-over episode was removed from the schedule on the 28th and hasn't been rescheduled yet.

Neo Ultra Mike

Considering the show is technically on episode 289 it makes sense to hold off "Superhero Fued" likely for sometime in 2021 as I'm sure CN will have a big 300th episode celebration likely showing most TTG episodes (one would also hope they'd show all the DC Super Hero Girl episodes as well maybe switch off like they did with the TTG vs TT movie and play marathons of the two shows) so yeah we'll likely see Halloween (probably even another Christmas episode) first before getting to that next year.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Looks like there will be a week of premieres starting October 5, new episodes airing Monday-Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET/PT.

Monday, Oct. 5:
“Ghost With the Most” — When the Halloween Spirit is kidnapped, the Titans must team with Beetlejuice to save the holiday.

Tuesday, Oct. 6:
“Bucket List” — The Titans give Starfire a bucket list of activities to accomplish.

Wednesday, Oct. 7:
“TV Knight 6” — Batman is forced to go to the department store with Alfred, but runs off to watch TV with Commissioner Gordon.

Thursday, Oct. 8:
“Kryponite” — When Robin explains that knowing your weakness makes you a better superhero, Starfire journeys to find hers.

Friday, Oct. 9:
“Thumb War” — As the other Titans engage in an all-out thumb wrestling war, Starfire tries to broker peace.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Ugh, a week long bomb event. Not a fan of those. Still really looking forward to the Beetlejuice one. Other ones...eh. "Kryponite" could be a fun one.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
10/8: Is it just me or is "Superhero Feud" already purchasable on iTunes, Amazon, and YouTube? EDIT: Yup, it's available.

Voice credits
superherofeudcredits.jpg

10/9: More new episodes in November (along with the broadcast premiere of TTG! To The Movies). So "Superhero Feud" may air this year after all.

Last edited:

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Hm, I didn't see Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath's name on some of the recent TTG episodes. Are they still involved?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
zap2it has one episode listed (in the episode guide tab below 1 Teen Titans Vroom) for November 14 (who knows if that's final or not) called "Toddler Titans...Yay!"
Control Freak thinks the Titans' humor is too juvenile for their time-slot, so he ages them down to a preschool show.

Hm, I didn't see Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath's name on some of the recent TTG episodes. Are they still involved?
Seems like after season 5, they exited the show and Michail took over. I think Jelenic is on Thundercats Roar and Horvath on Unikitty?

Last edited:

GrantM

zap2it has one episode listed (in the episode guide tab below 1 Teen Titans Vroom) for November 14 (who knows if that's final or not) called "Toddler Titans...Yay!"
So they name an episode after a name used by the haters of the show..........never change TTG. BTW the show really loves Control Freak screwing with the Titans. Going all the way back to the episode "Friendship"

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
10/29: Minor update on "Toddler Titans...Yay!", zap2it now officially has it for November 14 at the 9 am slot.

11/2: Another promo dropped this past Sunday and there's more stuff like Dora the Explorer and some party at the H.I.V.E. Tower.

11/3: From PR, only 2 new episodes this month. The "Toddler Titans...Yay!" on November 14 and one titled "Baby Mouth" on November 21 at 6 pm Eastern.

Zap2it is still showing 9 am (James will double check with PR). But has logline for "Baby Mouth"
In order to find out about his family history, Robin takes a DNA test and discovers he's from Babylon.

11/7: @Daikun says there's a second new episode scheduled for November 14 at 9:15 am right after "Toddler Titans...Yay!" It is called "Huggbees".

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
11/08:
The title "Huggbees" kind of sounds like a nod to Freakazoid! to me, but you'd think they would advertise the episode more if the character were to guest-star, like they sort of did with Beetlejuice before.

Come to think of it, Robin did dress up as Freakazoid in a previous episode ("The Great Disaster", I think).

11/09:
Via Zap2it, a log-line for "Huggbees", and it is indeed a Freakazoid episode.
The Brain teams up with The Lobe, so the Titans enlist the help of Freakazoid to stop them.

Last edited:

Neo Ultra Mike

I have to admit I was actually picturing the idea of of a Teen Titans Go/Freakazoid crossover because I like seeing episodes where OTHER PEOPLE can get under the Titans skin because yeah Freakazoid should be one of those super heroes that even the goofy Titans have trouble taken seriously so this should be fun. I think my idea either involved Control Freak getting him to annoy the Titans or teaming up with Fanboy or The Titans losing a "craziest super hero" award to Freak but this plot is fine. But they better actually get the cast of Freakazoid back to do this properly. You know Paul Rugg and David Warner... also there should be a scene of Ed Asner's Cosgrove randomly pulling in asking the group if they want to do something in the middle of the fight with the Brain and Lobe. Like for a 11 minute one off you don't need a bunch of reoccuring characters and since they were able to get Broadway Beetlejuice for Beetlejuice Paul Rugg shouldn't be much of a get right?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts