"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I do wonder just how deep they plan on going. When I say this I am thinking Disney will only allow so much. I mean, we just lost another classic illustrator, so hope they can explain things correctly. I've seen documentaries on both Stan Lee and Steve Ditko and they were honest. Be nice to see more, especially the female contributors.
I quite agree with you on that.

reflection01

I didn’t realize the Mandalorian had a November date. I was hoping it would be earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
If Farmiga gets the role, then she will become among those who appeared in both DC and Marvel, since she voiced Raven in the DC Animated Movie Universe.

EDIT (20-07-2020)
It's now been delayed to next Spring.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

the greenman

Sorry, but I'm kinda underwhelmed on the 616 series. The approach is not taking it as seriously as I would have liked. There's a real chance to do it even better than the special features on those older DTV animated movies like Iron Man & Dr. Strange. I "get" it though. The old talking heads stuff is not good to present to the youth.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts