Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

BillK15

On Nickelodeon at 8:30/7:30 am c, it aired the SpongeBob season 2 episode Your Shoe's Untied/Squid's Day Off displayed in the 16:9 HD Amazon version with the Nick logo shown outside the 4:3 box.

Although right now it switched back to 4:3 for another episode, it is unclear if Nick would start airing the remastered 4:3 episodes of SpongeBob the same way Nicktoons is doing right now.

kanc

During tonight airing of Henry Danger - Fate of Danger II at 7:30PM, near end of episode, Nickelodeon didn't even display the ending credits

BillK15

On Nickelodeon at 8:30/7:30 am c, it aired the SpongeBob season 2 episode Your Shoe's Untied/Squid's Day Off displayed in the 16:9 HD Amazon version with the Nick logo shown outside the 4:3 box.

Although right now it switched back to 4:3 for another episode, it is unclear if Nick would start airing the remastered 4:3 episodes of SpongeBob the same way Nicktoons is doing right now.
I can see now that this is no longer an error as Nick is now using the Amazon remastered episodes of SpongeBob

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Just now (7pm-ish) at the end of 'Sam & Cat', Nick UK aired the Picrow/Amazon Studios production 'closing logos' from Just Add Magic/Gortimer Gibbons' instead of the Schneider's Bakery/Nickelodeon Productions ones.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Just now (7pm-ish) at the end of 'Sam & Cat', Nick UK aired the Picrow/Amazon Studios production 'closing logos' from Just Add Magic/Gortimer Gibbons' instead of the Schneider's Bakery/Nickelodeon Productions ones.
Possible proof that those files are separate from the main show.

CNCN2014

Possible proof that those files are separate from the main show.
I think that's pretty evident. SpongeBob on NickToons UK barely airs credits and simply starts from the Plankton Productions logo (with a really old copyright year, mind you)

Theagames10

During the Spongebob 8pm CDT rerun for Nick@Nite, the usual on air-screen bug has a logo for "FRIENDS Binge-A-Thon"

Update: at 8:30pm CDT, FRIENDS started. I was expecting Spongebob to have the full 8pm CDT hour before Friends.

Last edited:

kanc

During the Spongebob 8pm rerun for Nick@Nite, the usual on air-screen bug has a logo for "FRIENDS Binge-A-Thon"
I think you meant 9PM. I'm using as a eastern time zone. 8PM for where you live is in central time

kanc

During Full House airing today 6am, they mistakenly use Friends bumper

kanc

The tonight airing 8PM EST airing of SpongeBob Musical Live on Stage is using a Nick logo instead of nick@nite

kanc

The 6:30AM today airing of SpongeBob is using Nick logo instead of nick@nite

kanc

This has happened last night during the beginning when airing All That, and icon showed up new Double Dare by mistake

kanc

Tonight's 9:30PM SpongeBob is using Nick bug logo instead of nick@nite bug logo

kanc

just today before 12:30pm Nick bumper show, they showing Loud House bumper, even though SpongeBob is next.

Just few days ago during one Nick programming, they accidentally showed NickJr bumper

kanc

Did anybody watched nicktoons channel yesterday for Loud House? Because nickandmore watched it, and spotted the error, Loud House Smarty Pants

kanc

There was technical glitch during last night 11:30pm during Friends but returned to normal at 12am

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts