Make your own new cartoon idea!

Anti-Hero 69

Might aswell get this one out of the way.

City Pirates: In the streets of Boston reside a crew of five criminals and a cat on the run. When their loot gets stolen and their hideout blown up, however, they're forcefully thrust into the superhero role in an attempt to get back what's rightfully their's.

Ooglyeye

Aspiring Animator
Here's my other idea for FOX.

It's a Rick and Morty inspired one, The Fantasy, Sci Fi adventures of Hanako and Yukiko.

It'll be about a scientist named Hanako and an outcast named Yukiko. They go on missions together and live together.

I'll give it a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy, Satire genre.

For the casting I might cast Kwayla Jones as Hanako and Yukiko, Myself as The creatures, and a few others.

It'll be rated TV-PG.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
My show is a semi-surreal kid-oriented sci-fi comedy called RoboRiley. It's a show about a girl who, after a science experiment gone wrong, turns into a robot at random times- sometimes convenient, other times, not so much. It's mainly episodic, in a primarily school-based setting. It's "heavily inspired by"(read: a rip off of) an old CBBC show called "Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde", but replace "giant, hairy monster" with "shiny, gold robot", the names of the characters of that show with the names of the characters in this show, and add more sci-fi and fantasy based plots. Oh, and more explosions. More so than the original.

CHARACTERS:
Riley Tinkerton AKA RoboRiley(replaces Julia Jekyll AKA Harriet Hyde) - A brown-haired, pig-tailed, bespectacled young mechanic, with a 180+ IQ. At random times, turns into a shiny, gold robot with whatever random gadget you can think of/we can pull out of our pockets.

Jimmy Pants(replaces Edward Knickers) - A blonde guy who tries to be a scientist, but his attempts blow up in his face. RIley's best friend.

Knicholas Knucklehead(replaces Lester Blister) - A huge jerk who teaches the science class, but wants to take over the school. Nice mustache.

Knancy and Knatalie Knucklehead AKA The Knucklehead Twins(replace Sharon and Nicola Blister AKA The Blister Sisters) - Mr. Knucklehead's nieces who are never up to any good ever. Running gag where people mixes up their names.

Charles Laser(replaces Memphis Rocket) - Well-meaning, but stupid, hippie principal. Says "groovy" more than any human should.

Mrs. Laser(replaces Mrs. Rocket) - Mr. Laser's mom, and head chef. Ironically sucks at cooking.

John and Jane Smith(replace Jason and Mona Jitter) - A neurotic couple who's terrified of robots, especially Riley. Spend most of their time at a therapist.

POTENTIAL PLOTS
The First Bootup(replaces Julia's Elixir) - After the Knucklehead Twins tamper with her potion(by adding motor oil to it, rather than hair restoring formula like the original), Riley suddenly finds herself turning into a golden robot. 1st half of the 1st half-hour, and the series pilot.

New Kid in School(replaces The New Boy) - Jimmy Pants, the new kid and aspiring scientist, comes to school. Hilarity ensues. 2nd half of the 1st half-hour.

Small, Smaller, and Smallest(replaces Danger, Ball of Fluff) - After a mishap with an attempted antidote for her "condition", Riley finds herself shrinking smaller and smaller.

Time and Time Again(original plot) - Riley invents a time machine, and stuff happens. Eventually, she has to save the planet. Half-hour special.

MUSIC
Mostly APM music.

THEME SONG
Either APM music, original composition, or Windmills of Your Mind.

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
Here's my cartoon idea: It's called "Dog Tales".

It's about a group of dogs (Max, Buster, Sampson, Pablo, Francine, Jodie, and Louise) who live in a small town called Sunville. The dogs talk to people and each other, and each have own their unique personality.

CHARACTERS:
Max - A Labrador Retriever and the leader of the group.
Buster - A Rottweiler who may look tough, but actually has a big heart.
Sampson - A Parson Russell Terrier who is very energetic and mischievous, sometimes wreaking havoc for the group (and the residents of Sunville) in the process.
Pablo - A Chihuahua who is very calm and laid back.
Francine - A wise and friendly Rough Collie. Also the narrator of the stories.
Jodie - A playful and enthusiastic Yorkshire Terrier puppy.
Louise - A dachshund who is very alert and self cautious.

I have yet to think of voice actor ideas for the main characters. If anybody has any suggestions, let me know.

NETWORK IDEA FOR: Universal Kids (USA)

Last edited:

Tacomaster

Also, I have an idea for a cartoon called “Cinderella Swing”, with Cinderella as a superhero. It’s not my idea, per se, but my version of an upcoming real cartoon called “Masked Cinderella” with a similar premise(Cinderella as a superhero). This is a link to info on the series. This is a link to info on the pilot of the official version, also called “Cinderella Swing”(a much better title, hence why I called mine that), with more info on the characters. And this... is Cinderella Swing herself(my version).
5112F96C-6A12-4C16-A7AB-B6BA79F00BF0.png

Thoughts?

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
Also, I have an idea for a cartoon called “Cinderella Swing”, with Cinderella as a superhero. It’s not my idea, per se, but my version of an upcoming real cartoon called “Masked Cinderella” with a similar premise(Cinderella as a superhero). This is a link to info on the series. This is a link to info on the pilot of the official version, also called “Cinderella Swing”(a much better title, hence why I called mine that), with more info on the characters. And this... is Cinderella Swing herself(my version).
View attachment 285109
Thoughts?
I like the sound of that! Cinderella as a SUPERHERO!? THIS is something I gotta see :)

Tacomaster

I like the sound of that! Cinderella as a SUPERHERO!? THIS is something I gotta see :)
I’m actually sort of working on episode plots for my version, as well as a theme song of sorts(which is what this project actually started as- a potential theme song for an alternate title of the actual, albeit unreleased, version of the show).

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
I’ve actually in my head slowly forming for almost six years now (first started in like, February 2015) called Robotics.
It’s pretty illogical and weird, but doesn’t that make a concept better?

It’s about this normal guy (called Narratacus, cause they’re a narrator) in his early-mid 20s who, while digging a hole, accidentally hit the Earth’s core, and it exploded. Their spirit, but not his body, transferred onto Saturn, where she started “rebuilding” Earth (very badly) with the parts of it that flew to Saturn.

To not be lonely, they turned his 20 DIY 14-16in robot toys into living, 14-16ft tall robots. Despite making them be in their 30s upward (to experience stuff on Earth like vehicle driving or using weapons), their just as mature as he is (and Narratacus does not take most things seriously).

The series is about that strange interactions she and his machines have while uncovering stuff from Earth, deciding whether or not to keep it, destroy it, or heavily alter it, as well as their strange daily life (cause the robots don’t care that much about Earth stuff).

Last edited:

Tacomaster

Based on a dream I had when I was very young, “Kid Sherlock” is about... well, a kid version of Sherlock Holmes. He solves schoolground mysteries(who took Sherlock’s lunchbox, for instance) along with his best friend(and love interest who he is oblivious to) Watson and his three monster pets, Arthur, Conan, and Doyle, while staying one step ahead of the school bully, Moriarty. This would probably go on Qubo in around 2014 or so.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts