"Toy Story 4" Coming June 2019, Directed by Josh Cooley

sasq

I wonder if Fabrizio Frizzi will still be the voice of Woody in the Italian dub.

He died on March 26, 2018. unless it was already dubbed prior to his death Woody will have a new Italian voice actor.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Huh. I wonder if that's due to Lasseter's departure.
It had story problems for years. It was suppose to come out in 2017, then got replaced by Cars 3. Then it was set to come out in 2018, but got replaced by Incredibles 2, and now it's coming next year. Since recording ended two months ago and we have a teaser now, it looks like they finally got the story down.

brodie999

I love it!
I agree. These teasers and plot details are a sign that this movie will be as good as the last 3 Toy Story movies. Let's see if Toy Story 4 will be able to retain the rare 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes even after 200-300 reviews!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I thought Jordan Peele retired from acting after being asked to voice the piece of crap in The Emoji Movie and was so offended by that. Frankly, that would make me question my career choices too.

For the record, Sir Patrick Stewart will say anything you tell him to say for the right paycheck.

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
New poster:

1543428294410.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts