TVArchive

MTV Global (Europe) logo before launch on August 1, 1987

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-133342_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-133342_YouTube.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 84

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
"Kick the Bucket List" was aired on Wednesday, while "L is for Love" from TLH was shown yesterday on Polish opt-out of Nickelodeon CEE. According to the August schedules, the unaired before: S4E09b, S4E11b, S4E12b, S4E17b and S4E18 are planned to be shown also on Polish opt-out, reducing the number of unaired episodes to 3.

Still, no corrected referrence to Sam on "L is for Love", as she is still translated as "Seba", even though since Season 3 her original name is used in Polish dub of the series.

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter

Long time never came here, wanna to share Middlemost post become last country was aired on nickelodeon especially nick southeast asia, airing 1 august at 15:00 PM.

Status: still waiting ollies pack and rise tmnt season 2 in APAC

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@Marty Asia didn't get Ollie's Pack? :(

You're not alone in waiting for RTMNT season 2. RTMNT hasn't aired in the UK for two years. Season 1 is available on Paramount+, though.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
@Marty Asia didn't get Ollie's Pack? :(

You're not alone in waiting for RTMNT season 2. RTMNT hasn't aired in the UK for two years. Season 1 is available on Paramount+, though.
I saw the Malay intro (Ollie) on YouTube, so either A. It’s a fandub, B. It did air in Asia or C. It aired on local channel

Francisque

I think it’s fine as it is
Not for me, and in general smaller DOGs are finer.

I'm glad Nick Italy uses Nick, when it comes to the DOG at least.

The French Nickelodeon DOG is absolutely giant and ridiculous, as they currently use the Summer time.one

Francisque

Nicktoons UK temporarily becoming Nick Spongebob in September, saw that on DigitalSpy

With Nickelodeon UK now showing cartoons, especially cartoon premieres (which makes the channel much more varied, since they've realized cartoons are more of a draw these days than live action shows are), I guess they feel they can use Nicktoons as a pop up channel too, from time to time.

The emphasis on Nicktoons is definitely not as much as in the past.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Nicktoons UK temporarily becoming Nick Spongebob in September, saw that on DigitalSpy

With Nickelodeon UK now showing cartoons, especially cartoon premieres (which makes the channel much more varied, since they've realized cartoons are more of a draw these days than live action shows are), I guess they feel they can use Nicktoons as a pop up channel too, from time to time.

The emphasis on Nicktoons is definitely not as much as in the past.
1: can you show me the thing from Digital Spy as proof?
2: I’m kinda mixed about this, a whole month without Horrid Henry is a dream, however a month of just SpongeBob, 24/7, would get tireding after a while, even with me being a huge fan of the show, I like Loud House and Smurfs and love Middlemost Post and Big Blue and a month without those is boring, sure we have Nick UK for the aforementioned shows, and I could watch that channel, but Nick UK also air sitcoms and I don’t watch those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts