NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
In this thread, talk about international kids channels, stuff about them, past and present, schedules, news about them, dubs, general stuff about them, videos and screenshots.
What counts as international? Anything outside of the US.
What channels can we talk about?
Any international kids channels from any country outside of the US.
NOTE: this is not replacing the international Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel threads, this is just an alternative to them and with other international kids channels.
Anyways, enjoy!

NixcoBox12

Citv continuities from September 18th-19th 2019 (fun fact they are ripped by me and uploaded by me yes i am known as silverdubz on youtube i used to be nixcobox12 on youtube might change it back to nixcobox12 on youtube soon idk)
Also thanks @AdrenalineRush1996 for being the first person to reply to this thread, you are one of the first ever people to know this thread exists. Well done

RegularCapital

Staff member
Article about the new Moonbug Kids channel on OSN in Middle East and North Africa (I know this is already been mentioned before, but a nice addition to the thread).

NixcoBox12

Article about the new Moonbug Kids channel on OSN in Middle East and North Africa (I know this is already been mentioned before, but a nice addition to the thread).

Never knew this channel was a thing. Thanks mate!

Insidus

No.

Lifetime was to be expected, esp. after the UK departure

Da Vinci is a good channel, but overall it's less profitable and is not backed up by a "giant"
It is owned by a streaming service imagine if Genius Brands purchased them. All those Da Vincis will become Kartoon Channel.

Sent from my Hisense U964 using Tapatalk

NixcoBox12

No.

Lifetime was to be expected, esp. after the UK departure

Da Vinci is a good channel, but overall it's less profitable and is not backed up by a "giant"
Lifetime closed in the UK? Huh, I remember Judge Judy airing there a few years ago, now in the UK it airs in CBS Reality, CBS Drama and 5Star (5Star aired it since a week or two ago)
Also continuing the conversation about Da Vinci, The channel has never aired in the UK but I do wish it does get available here soon

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
This is a rare Minimax ident from the 2004-2013 era, played before and after music videos. I may remember these.

Moleoman

MiniMini in Poland also showed music videos during some breaks from ca. 2005 till mid-2010's, but they didn't have a separate bumper (Except in mid-2000's-2010, where a transition animation with channel's mascot was attached before the clip). Most of times these music videos were in original language, though some of these (mainly those featuring Titou Rabbit and Bebe Lilly) later aired dubbed into Polish.

NixcoBox12

This is a rare Minimax ident from the 2004-2013 era, played before and after music videos. I may remember these.
Yesterday I found the intro and an full episode of the Hungarian dub of Little Charley Bear that used to air on Minimax, I also found a few full episodes and intro of the Serbian dub of said show which used to air on Happy TV and Minimax and the names of the Romanian and Czech dubs of the show which used to air on Minimax.
The Hungarian and Serbian intro and episodes uses airings from the 2004-2013 era!
I said this as this post mentions Minimax and Hungary

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Minimax Hungary also aired a Nickelodeon original series in 2000: Rugrats. Here is the next bumper.

Some continuity from pre-Discovery K2 (Italy) , when it still heavaily relied on Two Fairly OddParents (which many will remember), and things like Total Drama.

Now the channel doesn't have much variety; however, the graphics have improved
I remember K2. Other than the Fairly Oddparents, it also aired Mr. Bean and Takeshi's Castle (a reality game show by Challenge from around 2003).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts