"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Yeah, and there's also rumors the Inhumans will be rebooted when Fantastic Four comes out. Even heard a rumor Kamala's powers will be more like Green Lantern's than her comic counterpart. But there was also at least one of the insiders saying, I think last month, that Kamala will still be an Inhuman. So idk, still up in the air. We'll see.

Ha, I see what you did there.

The Inhumans (at least the royal family) should be introduced properly as villains first. I hope they don't lose the relationship between Crystal and Johnny. Reed and crew discovering who and what they were. It feels like lately they're being treated like extra-mutants. The mythos just gets weirded out.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

reflection01

Seems like a lot of worry. Spellman is the head writer but I’ve seen him referred to as the show runner and he seems to have that role. TV shows typically have multiple directors. That’s the main reason directors don’t get as much credit for a show. The MCU method seems to work fine for what the MCU is doing which is one really big TV series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts