"DC Studios' DC Universe" Movie News & Discussion Part 4 (Spoilers)

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Ah. I see if we can't use that for the Titans, we can use it on Batman :p.
Plot twist: The dead Robin is Deathstroke's son...which is a pretty cool idea that bridges the two most developed interpretations I'm aware of between Dick's psychological torment under Deathstroke in the Teen Titans cartoon and Deathstroke basically being evil Batman with his very own butler & whatnot in the live-action Titans show.

Frontier

Staff member
Plot twist: The dead Robin is Deathstroke's son...which is a pretty cool idea that bridges the two most developed interpretations I'm aware of between Dick's psychological torment under Deathstroke in the Teen Titans cartoon and Deathstroke basically being evil Batman with his very own butler & whatnot in the live-action Titans show.
Y'know, there was a brief time in the comics where they were playing aroudn with Damian Wayne being Deathstroke's son from a tryst with Talia...

Otaku-sempai

It would be more logical to use Grant Wilson by having him accept a contract on Batman's life and dying while trying to complete it, echoing the similar story line from The New Teen Titans. But who am I kidding? When has Hollywood given a fig about story logic?

dmxx116

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts