The Amazing World Of Gumball – News & Discussion Thread

HomsarHomsar

It looks like Gumball may be back in production, the recent articles discussing the renamed Hanna-Barbera Studio mention they will continue producing current local productions INCLUDING Gumball. I'll provide links to said articles and the direct quotes stating this.

WarnerMedia EMEA unveils leadership team

"Fell will continue in her role as director of original series EMEA, overseeing the recently rebranded Hanna-Barbera Studios Europe. She will oversee local productions such as The Amazing World of Gumball, The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe and Elliot from Earth, while also creating new productions."

"HBSE will continue to produce shows such as The Amazing World of Gumball (pictured), The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe and Elliot from Earth, while also exploring new production opportunities. It’s currently developing The Amazing World of Gumball Movie (working title) for TV."
This might be for production for the movie, since it was confirmed to be in the works a few months ago.

harry580

look like gumball and Elliot are now part of a universe with yogi bear, Jonny quest, the flintstones, the Jetsons, Scooby doo and more

gumball or Elliot crossover with Hanna Barbera characters coming soon?

whoisretro

look like gumball and Elliot are now part of a universe with yogi bear, Jonny quest, the flintstones, the Jetsons, Scooby doo and more

gumball or Elliot crossover with Hanna Barbera characters coming soon?

Wouldn't be surprised if Elliott popped up in Gumball.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
It looks like Gumball may be back in production, the recent articles discussing the renamed Hanna-Barbera Studio mention they will continue producing current local productions INCLUDING Gumball. I'll provide links to said articles and the direct quotes stating this.

WarnerMedia EMEA unveils leadership team

"Fell will continue in her role as director of original series EMEA, overseeing the recently rebranded Hanna-Barbera Studios Europe. She will oversee local productions such as The Amazing World of Gumball, The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe and Elliot from Earth, while also creating new productions."

"HBSE will continue to produce shows such as The Amazing World of Gumball (pictured), The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe and Elliot from Earth, while also exploring new production opportunities. It’s currently developing The Amazing World of Gumball Movie (working title) for TV."
Both Gumball and Ivandoe ended. You are reading too much into this. As long as they are not announcing another season, don't expect one.

whoisretro

Both Gumball and Ivandoe ended. You are reading too much into this. As long as they are not announcing another season, don't expect one.

Ivandoe? Didn't they just order a full series for it not too long ago, that hasn't started yet right? and about Gumball I mean if it was over why would they would they say it's continuing production or they will continue to oversee it. They could've easily been like "The studio is currently producing Elliott and Ivandoe shows from the team behind Gumball" or could've just mentioned the movie alone but the show is also mentioned. It just doesn't make sense for them to word it like that if it wasn't in production.

whoisretro

A show that concluded 2 years ago is not a zombie show. Those clip shows don’t count either.

Well the clipshows do count because CN made them to keep the show going while obviously not trying so effectively it was a zombie show. The clipshows were the "new episodes" for awhile CN even promoted them as such so yeah they do count.

powerjake

Banned
Well the clipshows do count because CN made them to keep the show going while obviously not trying so effectively it was a zombie show. The clipshows were the "new episodes" for awhile CN even promoted them as such so yeah they do count.

Gumball has had a long run but for it to become a Zombie show it must go on for over 20 years and never end.

harry580

I think the author of the Article for Hanna Barbera studios europe failed to realized that the show is ended

whoisretro

but yeah, gumball has ended, I think the article of Hanna Barbera studios is the author of it didn't known the show is cancelled

What? Other articles are saying the same thing it's not a mistake.

''She will continue to oversee its pipeline of local productions, including The Amazing World of Gumball, The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe and Elliott from Earth, as well as generating new original production opportunities."

"She will continue to oversee its pipeline of local productions, including The Amazing World of Gumball, The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe, and Elliott from Earth, as well as generating new original production opportunities."

"The studio will build on its pipeline of local productions, including “The Amazing World of Gumball,” “The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe,” and “Elliott from Earth” while also seeking out new production opportunities."

It's true it's looks Gumball is coming back.

harry580

It's true it's looks Gumball is coming back.
well, look like gumball got the family guy moment where the series got cancelled but revived with season 3 until cancelled again in 2002 and reruns on adult swim got it revived and look where family guy ended up

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts