"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Huh, I kind of wonder who that could be because it sounds very specific. It can't be Power Broker, because it sounds new, but maybe...I dunno, a flashback with Heinrich Zemo instead of Helmut? Bernie Rosenthal? Jack Monroe :confused:?

Although the actor being famous makes me wonder how much of it is for the novelty :p.
Prisoner Loki :eek:.

reflection01

Huh, I kind of wonder who that could be because it sounds very specific. It can't be Power Broker, because it sounds new, but maybe...I dunno, a flashback with Heinrich Zemo instead of Helmut? Bernie Rosenthal? Jack Monroe :confused:?

Although the actor being famous makes me wonder how much of it is for the novelty :p.

Prisoner Loki :eek:.

The Power Broker makes sense considering they’re holding back on introducing him. The only way it makes sense is if the Power Broker is someone we already know like Sharon or some stunt casting.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
"I am Captain America!" Spoken like a villain :ack:.

So obviously the last moment is indicating a fight between Sam and Bucky vs Walker for the shield, but I assume that comes after Walker killed that dude while he still has the shield during that encounter with the Flag-Smashers in the city...but we also don't see Sam, so maybe he flies in with the FalCap suit :confused:?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts