Is Teen Titans Go! Cartoon Network's flagship show?

powerjake

Banned
It's just really weird how Cartoon Network became so obsessed with Teen Titans Go! and just wants to hold on to the cartoon.

powerjake

Banned
If Cartoon Network ever had the chance to cancel Teen Titans Go!, I wonder how people would react to that news?.

Johntoonfan05

If Cartoon Network ever had the chance to cancel Teen Titans Go!, I wonder how people would react to that news?.
If Catoon Network cancels both Teen Titans GO and it's Spinoff then Everyone would be pleased because Teen Titans GO! Was the Worst and ruined Cartoon Network

FTPC

Is Teen Titans Go! the Flagship show of Cartoon Network, It's still going and has not even ended yet. The cartoon keeps getting big 52 episode seasons and the channel makes sure not to air them too quickly so the new season would have a slow run.

Could this be Cartoon Networks equivalent of SpongeBob SquarePants?.
I feel sorry for CN

powerjake

Banned
It would be shocking in the distant future if Cartoon Network for some reason rebooted Teen Titans Go!.

harry580

It would be shocking in the distant future if Cartoon Network for some reason rebooted Teen Titans Go!.
for longtime Cartoon Network fans and original ttg fans, they be happy but for the kids and kids who new for Cartoon Network, they be sad

powerjake

Banned
Flagship isn't what I call the show. Overexposed is the correct term IMO.

The Teen Titans with in the cartoon are making sure their show lives and Cartoon Network makes sure it gets high ratings. It even did much better than Beware the Batman for all the airings it got on the channel.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts