"Elliott From Earth" News & Discussions Thread (Spoilers)

RegularCapital

Staff member

This is what i spotted. (Although I dunno if implies to US)

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
Yes, this is for Cartoon Network USA, it will premiere on 29th March and here's full press release:

Episode list:

Monday, March 29 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Wednesday - Part 1 - Elliott and his Mom, Frankie, investigate a mysterious rock which is not from Earth.

Wednesday - Part 2 - Somewhere across the universe, Elliott and Frankie discover a new place, and its strange inhabitants.

Wednesday - Part 3 - Elliott, Frankie and their new companion Mo find the strange new environment they're in isn't quite what it seems.

Wednesday - Part 4 - Lost and alone, Elliott, Frankie and Mo have to accept all the help they can get.

Tuesday, March 30 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Idiosyncratic Induction - On Elliott's first day at the Hive, he meets the most unusual characters on his adventure so far.

Memory Mayhem - Frankie tries to discover more about the mysterious rock that bought them to their new home, with the help of an entity called The Head.

Wednesday, March 31 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Developing Dilemma - Frankie lets Elliott get a pet, which doesn't go down well with their new neighbor.

Inadvertent Inversion - As Elliott, Mo and Frankie all try something new at the Hive, they find their worlds are about to be turned upside down again.

Thursday, April 1 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Regurgitated Reminiscence - Elliott and Mo go to great lengths to retrieve Frankie's old coffee machine.

Chaotic Clumping - Elliott and Mo accidentally take a teleporter together and find themselves closer than they've ever been before. Will they decide to mutually part ways?

Friday, April 2 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Parallel Paradox - Elliott finds himself having to be in two places at once.

Monday, April 5 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Problematic Prophecies - Elliott and Mo make a new friend, Nara, who has a very special ability.

Tuesday, April 6 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Temporal Tedium - It's Fizzness Time! What does that even mean? Elliott and Mo make it their thing to find out as they meet Preston, a slow, yet hilarious prankster with a penchant for jewelry.

Wednesday, April 7 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Companion Confusion - After a failed experiment in trying to find true love, Mo has to save Elliott from being sucked off the Centrium into outer space.

Thursday, April 8 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Melancholic Megalomaniac - Elliott and Mo try to cheer up Lord Kallous, with the help of someone from his past.

Friday, April 9 (9:00 a.m. PT/ET)

Diminishing Discourse - Elliott and Frankie decide to tell Mo about what really happened to the dinosaurs.

whoisretro

They air new episodes of TTG every weekend at 9am. Calm down.

That's on the weekend like you know kids don't have school on the weekends so it doesn't matter. This is airing on weekDAYS at 9AM and kids are at school at that time. Them airing a new show during school hours is them burning it off.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
That's on the weekend like you know kids don't have school on the weekends so it doesn't matter. This is airing on weekDAYS at 9AM and kids are at school at that time. Them airing a new show during school hours is them burning it off.
Not all schools in America have reopened yet.

whoisretro

Not all schools in America have reopened yet.

That's true but if a kid isn't going to school in person they're doing classes on Zoom. So like I said kids are in school at that time and they wouldn't air it at that time if they wanted it to be popular, so my conclusion is that they want to burn it off.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Doesn't really give them an excuse to dump the show though.
Well, it looks like it's not every episode, I think, just a couple weeks, many shows have done that at launch, I hope they give it some repeats slots. I'm not going to say the show is being doomed until I have more evidence of that..

whoisretro

Well, it looks like it's not every episode, I think, just a couple weeks, many shows have done that at launch, I hope they give it some repeats slots. I'm not going to say the show is being doomed until I have more evidence of that..

Yeah maybe they'll rerun it, the schedule for that week will come soon so we'll have to wait and see.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Is 9AM too early for you to wake up and watch this show? CN will be airing encores at 5PM.
EDIT: Actually 5:30, but since the premiere is an hour long, that starts at 5:00.

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

With the debut of this show, it will marks the end of a 13 month long drought of CN US not airing new episodes. Thanks to Cartoonito, we’ll have more than 2 new shows coming on CN this year and it automatically made 2021 better than 2020 in every way

I am actually really excited to see this show. I thought I missed it because I thought its premiere was yesterday. Luckily, yesterday wasn't March 29.

ToonsJazzLover

I’m really digging this show. It’s very reminiscent of early Gumball but with sci-fi and story driven elements. I like that the titles are alliterative and that a monster read them out loud. I hope CN renew it for another season even though the creator have left the project. I do wish it has a better timeslot, though. Either way I’m glad to finally see a new show on CN’s live feed which finally made this channel alive again after a drought last year

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts