"Justice Society: World War II" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
I hope it's DCAU if we ever get one. Susan needs her own series. Maybe have it set after JLU and the final season could bleed into the Beyond years since we know she's still active with the JL by the 2040s (see Future Shock).
I'm still waiting for Susan to get to voice Hippolyta ;).

Jiggle-Bot

Whenever I see the title I feel like wait is this a sequel? Have I seen the first movie? Oh it's World War 2 not part 2.

I'm looking forward the the different cast members getting a showcase like Hourman and Diana's design looks retro but also very timeless.

b.t.

Whenever I see the title I feel like wait is this a sequel? Have I seen the first movie? Oh it's World War 2 not part 2.
Funny you should say that! JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS was originally titled CRISIS ON EARTH 2, but the marketing folks were concerned that people might think it was a sequel to some movie called CRISIS ON EARTH. That it might hurt sales, if people didn’t want to watch a sequel to a movie they hadn’t seen. I thought at the time that they were WAY over-thinking it, but I guess it was a valid concern after all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts