Qubo News and Discussion Thread

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
(Double Post)

Qubo is still airing Jakers letter-boxed...
1EE40DC0-36F7-46E6-86F7-3F83986904B5.jpeg

harry580

Can you clarify what you said because it’s kind of hard to understand what you’re saying due to how you worded your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all I said was that universal owned a stake in qubo, so if universal bought classic media, schoslastic and ion stake in qubo instead, they would have turn qubo into universal kids and universal would have turn sprout into universal junior

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
all I said was that universal owned a stake in qubo, so if universal bought classic media, schoslastic and ion stake in qubo instead, they would have turn qubo into universal kids and universal would have turn sprout into universal junior

Ohhh, okay. Thank you for the clarification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LinusFan303

Squeak
Rabbit Ears (A very creidble source) has some info about some future channel for the Ion Stations, some either haven't but updated or there is going to be "zombie Qubo" and "Zombie Ion Plus" where they on death row until contracts expire and networks can move over; you can check out your areas here : https://www.rabbitears.info/search.php?request=network_search&network=ION&sort=dma

Here's KPXC -Denver
1614150411625.png

KSPX- Sacramento

1614150543469.png

WPXN-TV New York
1614150591757.png

Los Angeles
1614150761469.png

Boston has an Ion Plus station on it's own channel , plus the ion stations you can see it says Ion Plus becomes Court TV but Qubo hangs on for a moment.
1614150908367.png

Attachments

• 1614150939167.png
    1614150939167.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 40

homeofthebadguys

The thing of note about Sacramento is that the Scripps networks are contracted to other broadcasters in this market. Bounce is on KXTV (in full 1080i as well), Univision has been contracted to carry Grit, CourtTV Mystery and Bounce across KUVS-TV and KTFK-TV (yeah, duopolies are common with commercial locals here), CBS carries Laff on KMAX-TV while Nexstar carries CourtTV on KTXL-TV.
These contracts explain why Qubo and Ion Plus are going to remain zombies down here for now.

Cytz

It can happen
1614167140768.png

So it looks like Bounce moves from WTNH, Court TV moves from WCCT and Grit moves from WCTX. Gonna check all of them to see what's gonna move to those spaces.

ToonRo

I've been watching Qubo for the past couple hours now and I haven't seen “Ask Me” at all. Did they remove it?
They aired it after the Jane and the Dragon episode, "Go West, Young Gardener", but aside from that, they haven't aired it in a while, so it seems they removed it.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
They aired it after the Jane and the Dragon episode, "Go West, Young Gardener", but aside from that, they haven't aired it in a while, so it seems they removed it.
That short was packaged at the end of the episode so I don't think it really counts. But crazy how at one point, it was on EVERY SINGLE DAY for a couple years straight and now it's completely gone...

Last edited:

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
That short was packaged at the end of the episode so I don't think it really counts. But crazy how it one point, it was on EVERY SINGLE DAY for a couple years straight and now it's completely gone...
The last time I saw Ask Me was sometime in October I believe. I can't remember what show I saw it during, but I believe it was before Willa's Wild Life. I might be wrong though.

TheWolfPup2006

"I can fly, I can fly, I can flyyyyy!"
Samsung TV Plus seems to have removed Qubo from its lineup :( (and sorry if it looks a little blurry)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-234038_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225-234038_Chrome.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 65

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts