Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous News and Discussion Thread

Frontier

Staff member
I thought so too until that synopsis in the article made it sound like it might be Manta Corps or some other force currently on the island.
Yeah, when Eddie mentioned doing something for "those guys" I kinda figured we might see another organization turn up on the island before the counselors came back (and Manta makes the most sense given what they had Sammy doing)...

Frontier

Staff member

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Looking forward to getting to better know the kids as they try to survive on a theme park filled with dinosaurs :).

I'm not sure how many confirmed seasons they have in mind, but it seems like they plan to more or less bridge the gap between Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom (although how long can these kids stay on Jurassic World?).
WKAJMGB.jpg

49 half hours + presumably an interactive special that'll consist of three episodes worth of animation = 52 episodes aka the baseline for every DreamWorks Netflix show.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
WKAJMGB.jpg

49 half hours + presumably an interactive special that'll consist of three episodes worth of animation = 52 episodes aka the baseline for every DreamWorks Netflix show.
Some DreamWorks show made it to 78, but then again that's before NBCU probably.

For this amount of episodes, it makes sense because of the next JW movie seemingly wrapping up the story, and this is continuity driven.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Some DreamWorks show made it to 78, but then again that's before NBCU probably.

For this amount of episodes, it makes sense because of the next JW movie seemingly wrapping up the story, and this is continuity driven.

Voltron, King Julian, Dinotrux, Puss in Boots, Trollhunters (as a franchise) and Spirit: Riding Free all surpassed the 52-episode minimum. Boss Baby is currently sitting at 52 (counting the interactive special as 3) and IIRC, that's not announced as cancelled, so it'll join the list. Presumably, these were the only ones popular enough for Netflix to ask for more.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Presumably, these were the only ones popular enough for Netflix to ask for more.

Most of those already had 52+ episodes right out of the gate, though, like Voltron, Puss in Boots, and King Julien. I think even in the case of the Spirit, they continued it via spin-off shows and specials since the main show's last season premiered on April 5, 2019.

I think Dreamworks has been less willing to do 78-episode shows than it did before.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts