Upcoming Nick programming thread part 3

kanc

That thread reached 1000 posts and this is new one

whoisretro

That thread reached 1000 posts and this is new one

Someone pointed out in a different thread that Nicktoons scheduled a show called "Tooned In" starting February 8 at 10:30PM. I looked on TV Passport and they say it's animated so looks like we're getting a new cartoon! I think this is not a Nicktoons burnoff though because there are tons of To Be Announced Slots in the coming weeks on the main Nick channel and this could be what they're gonna air but I don't know that for sure yet just a guess.

Link to the Nicktoons schedule showing it: TV Schedule for Nicktoons HD - East

Link to the Tooned In TV Passport page (nothing really there though yet): Tooned In (Animated)

Theagames10

Someone pointed out in a different thread that Nicktoons scheduled a show called "Tooned In" starting February 8 at 10:30PM. I looked on TV Passport and they say it's animated so looks like we're getting a new cartoon! I think this is not a Nicktoons burnoff though because there are tons of To Be Announced Slots in the coming weeks on the main Nick channel and this could be what they're gonna air but I don't know that for sure yet just a guess.

Link to the Nicktoons schedule showing it: TV Schedule for Nicktoons HD - East

Link to the Tooned In TV Passport page (nothing really there though yet): Tooned In (Animated)

Tooned In... is a trivia show, starting February 8th: Nickelodeon Buzzes in Trivia Show 'Tooned In' on Feb. 8 | Animation Magazine

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!

whoisretro

Nickelodeon will premiere Tooned In, a new gameshow that puts contestants to the test to prove their animation knowledge. Hosted by an animated A.I. supercomputer, three kids compete in rounds of trivia for a chance to be declared the episode’s big winner. Tooned In airs Mondays through Thursdays on Nickelodeon beginning Monday, Feb. 8, at 5 p.m. (ET/PT), with the season finale airing Thursday, March 4.

Well it's animation related so I was kinda right on that, but wow this show really came out of nowhere.

Edit: The show's host is animated so I guess that's probably why the TV Passport show claimed it was animated.

kanc

Ghostbuster already mentioned when the KCA's were happening.
Ghostbuster said Nickelodeon NL but never made more clear on his post, but Toons Fan's post made it more clear.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts